Nebraska v Michigan Opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nebraska v Michigan Opinions

Why is everyone on Michigan so heavily? I might put some money line action on Nebraska. I think Nebraska makes this a lot closer than everyone thinks.

Nebraska's offense is so bad. It's a lot of points though. I could see a low scoring game.

Comment

I have Nebraska, but i suck
      Good Luck to everyone
      Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
      Clark: What's steroids?
      Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
      Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

opinion

i am one of these people who believe the true fans who are not your annoying idiotic fans sometimes take on the feelings of the players and as a michigan fan, i could care less if they win or lose by 40 vs. nebraska

this is the worst bowl michigan has gone to in a very long time while nebraska was here last year and played great

these are the toughest games because michigan is 24 points better on paper but there is no guarantee this team shows up at all

i will take nebraska small

good luck
        b

Comment

if they deserve a better bowl.. they better come out and beat their ass.. getting beat by nebraska wont really prove anybody you're good enough for the big bowls..
          im the mike jordan of the mic recordin'
          its hovi baby, you kobe, maybe tracy mcgrady,
          matter fact you a harold minor,
          JR rider washed up on marijuana,
          even worse, your a pervis ellison, your worthless fella,
          you aint no athlete, your shawn bradley
          -jayz

Comment

I really like Michigan tomorrow .... but loved Clemson & Arizona St minus the points too so maybe i'm a fuckin MUSH right now and should just keep capping NBA totals ... btu best of luck with all your plays captcane

Fenway
            MLB 2007 YTD: 34-25 +8.95 units

Single Unit: 10-9 -1.34 units
            Double Unit: 18-13 +1.9 units
            Triple Unit: 4-3 +0.40 units
            Home Run Unit: 2-0 +8 units
            5* Grand Salami: 0-0

Kruise: 17-7 (+11.10)
            NASCAR 2007: 1-0 +1 unit

MLB 2006: 42-20 +28.43 units

Comment

who knows anymore with these Bowl games. Only bowl I understand these days is in my pipe! MICH
              Great Day To Win

MLB 2008 (19-23-1) +3.0 units

NBA 08-09 (10-7) + 1.59 units

GOY (4-1)

Comment

....and sometimes I don't even cap that well, ELJUGO ....gotta make a mid-week call on loot that shoulda lasted longer.... may be an illusion...but I might as well try ...might as well try....
                MLB 2007 YTD: 34-25 +8.95 units

Single Unit: 10-9 -1.34 units
                Double Unit: 18-13 +1.9 units
                Triple Unit: 4-3 +0.40 units
                Home Run Unit: 2-0 +8 units
                5* Grand Salami: 0-0

Kruise: 17-7 (+11.10)
                NASCAR 2007: 1-0 +1 unit

MLB 2006: 42-20 +28.43 units

Comment

The last Bowl I picked right, was yesterday, in the Kitchen when I accidentaly grabbed a larger bowl, for my cereal, and was too damn lazy to go put it back....

This bowl was larger than what I (my wife) alots me, but I got away with it....Thus ---I picked the right bowl this time....

GL to ya which ever way you go....I'll be studying em, and make my choices later....kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Michigan is the superior team, but they got screwed since the Outback Bowl chose Iowa instead of Michigan based on Iowa fans will travel and fill the seats at Raymond James stadium. Michigan beat Iowa 23-20 at Iowa and get the lower bowl. They should blow out Nebraska, but 10.5 is a lot of points. Might look at teasing Michigan with another game to play it safe.
                    Posted record as of 03/12/08:

NBA 35-33 -.22 units
                    NCAA Basketball 12-14-1 -3.08 units

Comment

I like Nebraska + pointss. Although I am a Husker fan I think that Neb. Def will rise. You can not bet on which offense will be their. If the A game comes I think Hukers can win outright(but maybe thats just in my dreams.)KEY TO GAME! If Neb receivers can catch passes.

Note: Someone told me that Callahan has never lost a game in which he had more than 1 week to prepare for. Does anyone have any more info about this. GL TO ALL

Comment

Cap I hope you got Neb ml

Comment

Yeah I did...thanks bud.

Comment

Working...
                          X