See that shot of the hotties at insight bowl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• See that shot of the hotties at insight bowl

You can't tell me the best looking chicks are any where else but ASU.
    Fight, Devils Down The Field. Fight With Your Might And Don't Ever Yield.

hope they are at the fiesta bro. what up in scottsdale for new years eve? any recommendations???
    its easy to grin when your ship comes in...

Comment

Their will be pretty of hotties out, as long as ND and Ohio State keep their fatties out of Scottsdale. LOL

Go around first ave in old town. Lots of clubs and party places around there. Dos Gringos is my favorite place. Lots of hotties, layed back place but is always rocking.

Have fun and don't get on any fatties.
      Fight, Devils Down The Field. Fight With Your Might And Don't Ever Yield.

Comment

no kidding, a lot of good looking women on my TV
        Ron Paul for president

Comment

I agree!

Ohio State has a corner on the market with their bars and pubs and a state full of fat women and head cases...popular bars that require women to put beepers on their asses so you know they are backing up....great places on High Street like ......LARD for LADIES.........BOOZE AND BIMBOS........SLUTS with NUTS........

BUT WHY do you have to trash North Dakota?????

They just went Division one a couple years ago and are playing some big teams close!

YOU REALLY shouldn't put a high class team like the Bison with a slug bait team like the Suckeyes!:christmas

THOSE ASU CHICKS ARE VERY VERY HOT!!!! BEST OF LUCK TO YOU SDS!!! GV
          I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Working...
          X