Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is ANYONE on the BC forum involved in........???????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is ANYONE on the BC forum involved in........???????????

Pigskin Pick 'Em through espn.com?????

I am playing with 28 guys in a league, I have a 5 point lead into tonight for 1st place and the guy below me has the same side as me, so he can't pick up any points. Unless I totally shit the bed next week, I'm gonna win the thing!

For those of you that don't know what it is, you have to pick EVERY NFL game against the spread every week, and whoever has the most correct after 17 weeks wins.

Also, I am currently #50 overall out of over 217,000 that are playing across the country!!!!!!! If I had 1 more point, I'd be tied for 30th! I have to toot my own horn here once, because I think that's pretty amazing and consistant for 16 weeks!

NO REALLY WHAT DO YOU WIN?
    2007 BCS and 2009 BCS CHAMPS
    2006 & 2007 NCAA MENS BASKETBALL CHAMPS
    2008 & 2010 RAYS BASEBALL AMERICAN LEAGUE CHAMPS

Comment

Originally posted by bhs4life

NO REALLY WHAT DO YOU WIN?

in our 28 person league, everyone threw in $100

Comment

Perfect reply Charlie ... hahahaha

Comment

Mike, I hope you know I am j/k buddy ...

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
            Mike, I hope you know I am j/k buddy ...

I know buddy

Comment

RJeremy

Originally posted by RJeremy
              Pigskin Pick 'Em through espn.com?????

I am playing with 28 guys in a league, I have a 5 point lead into tonight for 1st place. I have to toot my own horn here once, because I think that's pretty amazing and consistant for 16 weeks!
              wow----thats a first----tooting your own horn---kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

This is the gayest thread going!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc
                  This is the gayest thread going!!!
                  OMG .. I think this thread is great ,,, I have not laughed this hard all day ... hahahahaha

Comment

alright fuck u all

Comment

Comment

alright fuck u all
                        Hey Mike, its not me .. I am just sitting back and Moderating

Comment

in our 28 person league, everyone threw in $10 and the winner gets a Louie Vuitton travel size man bag. It freakin sweet it really is

homo
                          2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

RJ,
                            Where did you get those numbers of 217,000 players? I am in that also, and emailed ESPN and they replied that 85k participants are in for that contest. Not all are active though. My girlfriend is 400th. Not taking anything away from your accomplishment by any means as that is a tough contest with every game having a hook. Tough games on the 3 and 7 point spreads. Good luck!!!
                            Pre-ban 1-0 (+1.00)
                            Post ban 6-4 (+3.90)

Comment

Originally posted by capperjohn1
                              RJ,
                              Where did you get those numbers of 217,000 players? I am in that also, and emailed ESPN and they replied that 85k participants are in for that contest. Not all are active though. My girlfriend is 400th. Not taking anything away from your accomplishment by any means as that is a tough contest with every game having a hook. Tough games on the 3 and 7 point spreads. Good luck!!!

John, I created a 2nd entry by accident when I first started and haven't picked any games all week, and it says I have 0 point and am ranked 217,257 or somewhere close to that. So that's why I figured there were that many playing. You could be right though.

Is your girlfriend playing in the one against the spread?

it's so funny but I literally just noticed yesterday that every game has a hook. i was talking to a buddy and I said I can't believe i don't have 1 push all year in this, then I realized why. i'm a dumbass. Yea it is tough. I finally made the first page though for the overall leaderboard.

Comment

Working...
                              X