Motor City Bowl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motor City Bowl

Guys my buddy sent me this, I'm not to famailar with this game or any of its players, but I do think he has some logical knowledge along with this...who knows, just passing some info on to you guys...good luck

Look at Memphis - lost to Tennessee by 4, getting 19 points. I know, Tenn had lost 4 straight, but two late field goals in the 4th quarter and Tennessee came from behind to win. That tells me this Memphis squad has players who can play vs. the big boys. Also, they played two other teams with tough schedules, Houston, whom they beat by 15, and losing to UTEP by 7.

I don't see anybody Akron played except Bowling Green and Miami of Ohio, and they aren't close to a Tennesse.

Give me the D1 school who can play against a perennial Top 10 team any day, over a team that got shut out at home to friggin' Army!

And don't tell me Memphis doesn't want to show off Deangelo - there will be PLENTY of pro scouts at this game, as he will probably be the third back selected in the NFL draft, behind the two USC boys. Most scouts say he is a top 5 pick in the first round. If he gets less than 225 yds, I'd be shocked.

Memphis -4 all day.
    U-C-O-N-N = Uconn! Uconn! Uconn!

gl---thanks for sharing this post---kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Good Luck Uconn
      "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
      is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Working...
      X