The Legend IS Here --Bonus Picks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BigTicket
    I don't know if I agree with you bb. Not necessarily singling out wayne or chuck, but everyone around here has a pretty big and a pretty t h i c k head, don't you think? You really think all these posts from the regulars are all modest? I don't, I think people are cocky in different ways, and it's a streak that shows itself very obviously in gamblers. I just get sick of a lot of new people as well as the old farts that have been around awhile!
    Your just mad because my Steelers beat your Vikings....

Comment

• "TWR, you have a lot to learn when it comes to gambling,"

charles cheese balls

I don't know pal, I never blindly play picks from anybody here. If a pick is the same as mine, then I play it. I play my picks, not yours or any other capper's. I know all about gambling, I booked for 3 years, I know how to win, and bookmaking is the best way to win, and it is definitely not by listening to or getting caught up in this bullshit on here. I like this site, the people are nice, but there are a few who think their shit doesn't stink.
      2009 MLB:
      JULY
      23-19 (+21.72x)
      Sides; 8-12; -9.43x
      Totals; 17-9-1; +33.20x

AUGUST
      1-2 (-4.7x)

Comment

• Originally posted by twr108
        "TWR, you have a lot to learn when it comes to gambling,"

charles cheese balls

I don't know pal, I never blindly play picks from anybody here. If a pick is the same as mine, then I play it. I play my picks, not yours or any other capper's. I know all about gambling, I booked for 3 years, I know how to win, and bookmaking is the best way to win, and it is definitely not by listening to or getting caught up in this bullshit on here. I like this site, the people are nice, but there are a few who think their shit doesn't stink.
        I didn't mean that you don't know anything about gambling, just that you must be young and only gambling for a few years if you don't know Kevin Duffey that's all......
        By the way my shit is pretty sweet smelling....

Comment

• I've been around gambling since I was a young pup, I am only 27, but I have handled more money than you did pizza dough. I know that Duffy's nickname is LL, and hailed from NY, and the whole story, don't assume because of age, I don't know stuff. In my 27 years, I saw more than most people, inside and outside gambling. And the main thing is a true gambler does not mention how much he/she gambles on a game, it is referenced in units to those who don't look for attention.
          2009 MLB:
          JULY
          23-19 (+21.72x)
          Sides; 8-12; -9.43x
          Totals; 17-9-1; +33.20x

AUGUST
          1-2 (-4.7x)

Comment

• Originally posted by twr108
            And the main thing is a true gambler does not mention how much he/she gambles on a game, it is referenced in units to those who don't look for attention.
            AMEN!!!!

Comment

• Before people get on my shit, I booked (past tense) for three years, I no longer do it.
              2009 MLB:
              JULY
              23-19 (+21.72x)
              Sides; 8-12; -9.43x
              Totals; 17-9-1; +33.20x

AUGUST
              1-2 (-4.7x)

Comment

• My shit STINKS! Ask any of my past 10 girlfriends!

Comment

• Originally posted by RJeremy
                  My shit STINKS! Ask any of my past 10 girlfriends!

10 girlfreinds?? holy shit, i'm marrying my first woman!!!! lol
                  ALWAYS RIDE THE STREAK!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X