Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hawaii Bowl Winner Inside ( 10 Units Worth )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hawaii Bowl Winner Inside ( 10 Units Worth )

HAWAII BOWL WINNER INSIDE HERE !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well last night i came up with a easy winner with Kansas and the Over.....
    Today we have the Nevada Wolfpack and Central Florida Knights. After a few hours of crunching numbers and looking into the history of these to teams. I found some interesting stats.

I'll cover the Wolfpack of Nevada first. This is a team who you would think would feel comfortable in the surrounding of Aloha Stadium where they have visited every other year in their W.A.C. match up with the Rainbow Warriors. Well unfortunately it has been nothing but bad memories here as they have gone 0-4 s/u and 0-4 aganist the spread. So being in the venue where they have been killed every other year might not bold well in their minds. Now i know the Rainbows have a huge edge when playing at home. But i began to wonder as to why the wolfpack always loss there. And the first thing that came to mind was HUMIDITY......Well now....I think UCF can relate to HUMIDITY and will feel right at home playing in the islands. EDGE....UCF

Now going deeper into each teams schedules UCF played 7 teams that are in a bowl game. UCF recorded 8 wins and 4 loses....Now 3 of those wins were aganist bowl caliber teams Memphis 38 -17, Houston 31 -29 and the eye opener win @ Louisville 24 -21. Their other 5 wins were aganist conference bottom feeders. Now the losses @ S. Carolina 24 - 15, @ S. Fla. 31 - 14, @ S. Mississippi 52 - 31,and a home loss to Tulsa 44 - 27.

Now Nevada also finished with 8 wins and 3 losses but their resume isn't as impressive as UCF....Wins aganist Bowl teams @ Utah 30 - 24, and a home win aganist Fresno St 38 - 35 which i would have to put a * next to that win as we know Fresno St. with the lost went to a more lucative bowl game.
    Now the losses 2 of 3 came at the hands of Colorado St. 42 -21 there and Boise St. 49 - 14 there in Boise.

So looking at the schedules i would think UCF played a tougher schedule and any team that can go into Louisville and come out a winner is doing ok in my book.......EDGE- UCF

Now looking into the total on this game the number has been climbing and now stands at 64.5. Yes these two have scored alot and given up alot. I pounded out some numbers and came up with the total being 58.7. Now i know Nevada has been in some shootouts in Aloha Stadium aganist the Rainbows....But that's the rainbows who we all know had a horrible defense and great offense. UCF isn't Hawaii and the Wolfpack again will leave Honolulu with a bitten taste in their mouth after yet another defeat in Hawaii....is it the humidity that beats them? is the distraction of waikiki that distracts them? my guess is it could be both.....Now UCF have their share of beach gals so that's nothing new to them and the humidity shouldn't be a factor for them. So the bottom line here is what's the pick....WELL my pick is:

UNIVERSITY OF CENTRAL FLORIDA + 2.5 ( 5 UNITS )

UCF/ UNIVERISITY OF RENO - UNDER 64.5 ( 5 UNITS )

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

And lets keep the ball rolling.
    Remember the 3 G's Gambling, Golf, Girls not in any particular order.....

Not that I'm disagreeing with your pick, but looking at UCF's schedule on espn....don't see them playing Louisville. They beat Louisiana Lafayette 24 to 21.......not Louisville
    Last edited by The Game; 12-24-2005, 08:08 AM.

Comment

UCF didn't play Louisville this year, just to let you know.
      Gl Luck today.

Comment

You both are right i got confused while during the research and had them mixed up with South Florida. It Doesn't change my play........

Comment

Good Luck!!! Merry Christmas

Comment

Goodluck today SDB!!!!!!!
            Hope you and yours have a merry Christmas!!!!!!!!
            "Sometimes it's not what you play, but what you don't play."

Comment

gl to ya today---kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

So much for defense.....I thought C.Fla and George O'Leary would have had time to fix that defense......But with so much Freshman playing i guess you can expect changes overnight.

Well a split is better then two losses.................:christmas

Comment

Working...
                X