Wizard of the Oddz LOL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wizard of the Oddz LOL

how old are you. your the one who came in here guaranteeing 92% plays and you went like 1-7 on them. i see you talking shit on me. your a trouble maker and i knew from the get go you were a phony when you guaranteed plays. you have become one of the best fades on the net. the reason so many of us thank *** is cause he has been winning all fucking year. its because of *** why so many people came to this board to show off their shit. admit it wanna be. every new capper you see here followed x here and they all wanna go on hot streaks and probably try to start a service or some shit if they get hot. if you hate *** getting attention ow then you better leave during football season. that is a high warning. i will suck ass like you say life vest does to anyone wo makes me money all year. wake the fuck up dude. you been here long enough. think how many plays *** posts every fucking day every fucking week. just for him to hold his own is imopressive. isee people like you in just a few months get fucking killed. and no im not posting plays cause i know i fucking suck thats why i seek for advice from the likes of *** knock baseball nut wass 21 wayne. i see this new guy real deal is hot and will follow him also. soon your gonna be pissed off at his followers while hes on a run. so post and shut your whiny ass up. question for you why did you come here when you knew *** left you guys at wagelne. all your asses came here from there and i see you guys dont post there no more. you guys gave him a hard time there and now you come here and cry like a bitch cause people like to follow him. its so fucking obvious many peoples agendas here. can you say people trying to do well and pull the rug under their feets to start charging. i can smell rats when i see them. thats why we need people like wayne *** knock wass21 and basenut. cause what you see is what you get for fucking free. free airhead free. how can you not thank these guys if they put their hard work for us airhead us for fucking free. now go sit on an egg and rotate.

wizard of what

hey wiz don't let your aligator mouth overload your humingbird ass.

Comment

this is too funny

...and the daytime emmy for best drama goes to...
      Jake Voskuhl has better hair than you.

Comment

Okay gulp gulp, for one I did post 3 plays that I said was a 92% system, sorry they went 1-2. The only phony I see on here is you. You just get on here and post bullshit, you add nothing to this form. As far as being a trouble maker, your right I say what I see and I see you better go back to school and get an education, your third grade education just isn't enough. I really have nothing against ***, it's the bullshit that third graders like you post. Sorry to inform you, *** didn't bring me to this board, as far as the other board I have no idea what you are talking about. I came here because someone I know sent me a link to this site. There are some good cappers on here and your not one of them. As far as me being the biggest fade, fade my plays for the same amount as I post them for, we'll see who gets killed. Now your trying to suckup to Knock, Wayne, Nut when it wasn't so long ago you were talking shit about them. Try posting something intelligent for a change or isn't that possible? As far as free plays go, I don't coattail anyone, I use there knowledge and combine it with my picks. You can thank ever person on here without pulling there zipper down, or is that the only way you know how to thank someone? so do us all a favor here

Comment

Thanks yup yup & hazsupport

Wish I'd have seen this earlier. We got ***'s back. Bashers beware
          Please don't question my record or I will leave!!!!

Comment

Casheasy, you sure your nickname isn't gasoline????

Comment

Boys, can you come out to play???

Where are Casheasy and Phil Jr. hiding today????

Comment

Right here baby!!!

Where's the fire. I've got the gas. :D

Comment

CASHEASY

I think there was some fire coming out of knowlez's ass
                  yesterday!!!

Comment

That guy is somethin else!!!

Comment

YEAH IF YOU HAD LIT A MATCH I WOULD HAVE TAKEN US ALL TO KINGDOM COME BOY THAT DOCTOR WAS MADE SHIT THAT WAS FUNNY HE GAGGED AND HE HAWED AROUND LIKE HE WAS CHOKING A BIG ELEPHANT TIRD...

Comment

Working...
                      X