Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tough night tomorrows another day, hang in there. hc

Haz

Thanks...But, 2night was REALLY tough to swallow...not saying I can win every night or break even every night, but I'm really trying hard to run a consecutive streak of winning nights in an astronomical fashion...well, went 10days without a losing night, but I STILL WILL get into a crazy consecutive streak...I know I won't break my consecutive game streak but winning nights I know I will...lets see what happens...Right now I've raised the bar and standard on myself and I YES I am greedy...Greed is good in this business...So, YES I am VERY exasperated I lost 2night...Well, a new streak starts 2morrow...best of luck to you and thanks for the support

*** You have to be happy for the Pistons...NO ONE had them winning the series...it was the biggest public bet series (Sixers)...so, they showed why theyre number 1

Check this out how the public has fared on series

Spurs +160 (public won)

Celtics +300 + (public lost)

Sixers -140 (public lost huge)

Kings -300+ (pending)

Very interesting to see what happens 2morrow night...I know Vegas NEEDS the Mavs for the series BUT the public has lost two series already...However, if the public is on the Kings 2morrow and the linemakers favor Dallas; I WILL GUARANTEE Dallas wins and covers...That's "if" the public is on the Kings...That's be a great situation having the public on the Kings for the series and the Kings for game 7...But, the linesmakers are sharp and they can offset the action by enticing Dallas bets 2morrow and then have Dallas money for game 7 versus King money for series...but, if the ingredients are there for the game 2morrow it will be my rare 20X play which I hit all the time...Best of luck 2morrow and thanks!!!

Comment

Very well said ***. I wish you nothing but the best on your big
      play on Saturday. I placed a small wager already on Dallas -3.
      I'll post my official plays on Saturday. I hope ***, mbates and
      the Real Deal all have the same team. We'll see what Saturday
      brings.

Comment

Question of the Day???

Well, Real Deal and mbates are on Dallas-3. Would *** have his
        20 star on Dallas and complete the sweep, or will he have
        Sac.??? Can't wait to see!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X