Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Southern Miss BLOWS...why are these two HORRIBLE football teams in a bowl game?!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Southern Miss BLOWS...why are these two HORRIBLE football teams in a bowl game?!!

This is clearly an example of what is wrong with the bowl system. These two teams suck so bad they couldn't score on an empty field!

agreed. Both these teams are pathetic
    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

honestly. i know its big for the kids who will never play in the rose bowl, fiesta, etc etc etc but come on. for once i agree this isnt worth watching at all. people wonder why guys gamble. so.miss ark st. is why!! the game would be more worthless than it already is if vegas didnt have a line on it:uzi:
      its easy to grin when your ship comes in...

Comment

Originally posted by wrightmove
        honestly. i know its big for the kids who will never play in the rose bowl, fiesta, etc etc etc but come on. for once i agree this isnt worth watching at all. people wonder why guys gamble. so.miss ark st. is why!! the game would be more worthless than it already is if vegas didnt have a line on it:uzi:

i agree totally. Without betting on this game who would watch it??? i sure as hell wouldnt. Just imagine the rating if you couldnt bet on this game. Figure skating would draw a better # i bet.
        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

I love ANY Bowl game because i can gamble on it and ....... it's Football.

Signed,

Wayne "The Degenerate Gambler" 1218

Comment

bawhhhhhhh
            2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Wayne,
              We already know you're a degenerate judging from your avatar! And I'm the self-appointed president of your degenerate avatar fan club!!

P.S. That's spankalicious!!
              Last edited by Spiccoli; 12-20-2005, 10:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiccoli
                Wayne,
                We already know you're a degenerate judging from your avatar! And I'm the self-appointed president of your degenerate avatar fan club!!

P.S. That's spankalicious!!
                She's free for an hour on Friday if you want her!!!

Comment

That's probably all I can handle!! I'll take it!! And I may need some heart medication beforehand!!!

Like my old friend says to me when we spotted something like that, "She'd hurt me...but she'd KILL you!!"

Comment

Working...
                  X