Friday baseball..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ez!! I see we agree on TWO games

Hope WE ARE RIGHT!! Good luck and great job on the picks!! GoldV!
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Nut

no they shouln't get offended by what you said because its probably true. Hell you should see me when I hit a 5 timer, a whole $25 and if I double it up on one of your system plays and it hits, my wife looks at me like I just hit the Powerball. Of course you'll learn AFTER you get married not to tell her how much you won because she'll want at least half.lol.
      Lets get'em again today.
      You can't get there from here..........

Comment

Agree Maverick you never tell the wife the amount won..... Because they don't understand that losses happen it
        :cool:
        1 of 1 Morons

Comment

exactly Homer

as guys we need that "nest" that nobody knows about

the "what if" money:D :D

Comment

Nut,

Baseball and Football are my strongest sports, I struggled this year in hoops and hockey. These were my records last season in football:

NFL RECORD
            10 STAR GOY 1-0 (+10.0 UNITS)
            5 STAR RECORD 17-7 (+46.5 UNITS)
            3 STAR RECORD 16-16 (-4.9 UNITS)
            2 STAR RECORD 18-8 (+18.4 UNITS)
            1 STAR RECORD 9-11 (-3.1 UNITS)
            OVERALL RECORD 61-42 (+66.9 UNITS)
            (10-0 in the playoffs)

NCAA FOOTBALL RECORD
            5 STAR RECORD 16-11 (+19.5 UNITS)
            3 STAR RECORD 12-15-1 (-13.5 UNITS)
            2 STAR RECORD 15-13 (+6.4 UNITS)
            1 STAR RECORD 22-14 (+6.6 UNITS)
            OVERALL RECORD 65-53-1 (+19.2 UNITS)
            (20-10 in Bowl Games)

Hopefully this season will be more of the same.
            Good luck,
            John

Comment

The small players are just as important to me as the large, I like to try and help everyone win. Personally, I play heaviest in baseball and football and nickel and dime it in hoops and hockey. It was a great feeling to see my buddy win that much money last year in the NFL, to me it would be no big deal, because I play football pretty heavy, but to him, it was like he won the fucking lottery, paid off his fucking car! His wife almost shit herself when I went to there house and handed the about 12,000 in cash!! It was great!!!
              Good luck,
              John

Comment

thats impressive shit

20-10 in bowl games
                10-0 in NFL play-offs

lets hope we can have a nice run until then and then let the football experts carry the flame:D

Comment

hell

my wife told me once we got married i could not gamble. well i have been married for 6 years and continue to gamble. she knows nothing about it. i keep my betting stash in the trunk of her car with the spare tire in a little pringles can. she will never find it there. (100% true story) she would kill me if she kenw i bet like i do. thats why i take bets while at work only. i only keep vig and call all the rest off, but its a nice second incom she knows nothing about.

Comment

Wass, funny story!!! I've been married 15 yrs. and she would kill me if she knew what I played for but never have taken Money from the Family, been fortunate!!! Better hope the Wife doesn't have a flat and someone helps change the tire and is Hungry!!! Hope Everyone is doing good!!! Knock!

Comment

knock

funny shit
                      I was thinking that myself

I keep my cash in the back of the bar in a safe

:D

Comment

My Wife knows I gamble but only on Football. She doesn't understand that baseball is actually the easiest to win at.

Also the family is going back to minnesota in two weeks for a wedding. And my winnings in baseball so far this season on are paying for the trip. :smoking:
                        1 of 1 Morons

Comment

I'm lucky

My wife is one of those chicks that likes gambling. She's a stock broker and as soon as she met me she got off on the rush from watching my bets come in. She likes sports, also. Plus I lie a little when I lose. "Oh, I just put 50 on that game."

She even watches those scumbag touts with me on Saturday mornings during football season. You know...Proline, SportsDesk and she really enjoyed Wayne Root's show until they took it off of FoxSportsNet locally and Pax. FUCKERS!

She'll watch at least 6 hours of college and 6 hours of NFL each weekend. Plus she loves the LakeShow, which is my team, so she'll tolerate hoops when they play. Boy am I lucky...:D
                          Please don't question my record or I will leave!!!!

Comment

Homer that's great!!! I think just about Every vacation We've been on has been pd. for by Winnings!!! When we got married, she said she had never seen anything like this, everyone I knew betted, even my Father. The first nite we went out, we went to a Sports Bar because I had money on a Monday nite Football game but she thought I would give it up!!! 15 yrs. Later, Still playing!!! If I didn't Win though, I would give it up!!! Knock!

Comment

Same here Knock... I would never take money I didn't have and bet it.

I won't do that to my family either. I would stop just let you
                              1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Here's a Golden Rule

Never play golf with mbates and his bookie while you're drinking. I lost $900 in one day because after every beer, I was betting $100-$200 on games just to bet. I think I played like 30 games that day. I used to bet a lot more per game until I got married, but it's just as much fun betting $50-$200 per game. It's the "thrill" of playing. When I first met my wife, she was driving while I was calling in bets. She heard me bet 2 games for a dime each and she just about drove off the road.
                                You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

Working...
                                X