Afc Vs. Nfc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Afc Vs. Nfc

Other than the g-men beating KC looks like all of the AFC teams covered this week. Most of them in a blowout fashion.

Originally posted by frazer43
    Other than the g-men beating KC looks like all of the AFC teams covered this week. Most of them in a blowout fashion.
    hey man, jim bob said stop stealing his lines, he been screamin that all year...lol
    a wise man once said 'no bet combination is a sure thing, teasers are called teasers for a reason' to which i responded

mark mulder, & eddy curry, cliff floyd and a few other not so big names went to my high school!!!!

ncaa football 7-8 (46.7%) +10.91 units
    nfl football 7-6 (53.8%) -1.76 units

Comment

I hate to say I told everyone so..........

Comment

I can honestly say that I believe if you are ranking the teams in the NFL right now the first six slots would all be AFC before you would bring up Seattle. To me Indy, New England, Denver, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, and yes even the Chargers who may not make the playoffs are better than any NFC team. Than I think you can mention about five or six NFC teams before Jacksonville and Kansas City enter the discussion

Comment

surprisingly AFC only leads 31-27 straight up this year...anyone have the numbers against the spread?

Comment

it kills me to say it, but 3 of the bears losses came at the hands of teams from afc north, and i think afc north is undefeated vs nfc north...man it hurt to put that in writing
            a wise man once said 'no bet combination is a sure thing, teasers are called teasers for a reason' to which i responded

mark mulder, & eddy curry, cliff floyd and a few other not so big names went to my high school!!!!

ncaa football 7-8 (46.7%) +10.91 units
            nfl football 7-6 (53.8%) -1.76 units

Comment

Working...
            X