Systems Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Systems Question

I hear everyone talking about there system, I don't have a system, It would nice if some of you could tell us what these systems are. What do you look for? Where you get your info? etc..... THX

Originally posted by packer34
    I hear everyone talking about there system, I don't have a system, It would nice if some of you could tell us what these systems are. What do you look for? Where you get your info? etc..... THX

I will make one post in this thread and you can like it or not that is everyones opinion.

There is a reason people make systems. Some work some don't. But I will say this. If anyone hands out information on a free forum on how their system works.

You can take it to the bank that if it is a winning system. It will go into the shitter and will turn into a losing system

You can believe that or not I don't honestly care.

I post a system I have used for 2 plus years here. It has made me a lot of money the last two plus years. The only reason I post it is I know no one. Noway will figure it out. My friend I work with can't even figure out the plays it hands out. So Good Luck with getting anyone to answer your question. Honestly who really cares. As long as they WIN MONEY
    Last edited by Homer; 12-18-2005, 11:38 PM.
    1 of 1 Morons

Comment

interesting homer. didnt know that systems are meant to be kept secret. good reasoning though.
      Thank you Ryan Howard! <--- ITS A WINNER!

2012 CFB: 3-7
      2012 NFL: 3-3

Comment

Secret's out!

Here's one of the top cappers on this board's system revealed...
        I think Homer's system can be found in post #9...

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=68852
        "That ain't working, that's the way you do it... get your money for nothing and your picks for free"

Comment

Originally posted by Homer
          If anyone hands out information on a free forum on how their system works.

You can take it to the bank that if it is a winning system. It will go into the shitter and will turn into a losing system

You can believe that or not I don't honestly care.
          I AGREE 100%

I never reveal any of my systems to anyone. I certainly don't do so on an open forum.

Comment

i agree, i dont have a system but many do and the key is not to tell how you come up with picks. For instance Frank has 5* in NBA which are fantastic, i play them blindly cause i know they do well. Same with homer and lovedoc and some others. I dont ask questions and dont really care i just like cashing tickets. Thanks guys
            2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

I guess the only analogy I can make is that you can't ask anyone to reveal a successful system anymore than you could to ask a chef in a very fine restaurant to reveal his recipe for your favorite dishes.
              Last edited by savage1; 12-19-2005, 11:20 AM.

Comment

there is a system, the best is sit back, listen and learn, I have followed this forum for only 2 or so months, they have there pic and I have mine, we agree great, but sometimes the information that I get is so indasputable that I turn and lean toward there research, it is all about the all mighty dollar and everyone is out to win, the more brains the more cha-ahing

Comment

Working...
                X