My first posted play...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first posted play...

I put a lot on the Chargers +7.5, and expect them to win the game, but that's not the play. It is over 21.5 team total points. The Colts defense will be unmasked once again today. Every time they play a balanced offense, they give up a ton of points, and they then feast on weak opposition for a few weeks, and their defense gets undeserved hype from the media and general public. In my estimation, they have played balanced offenses for 5 quarters this season. The first quarter was against the Rams. St. Louis scored 17 points before Bulger was hurt near the end of the quarter. The other four quarters saw the Bengals score 37 against them. That is 54 points in five quarters against teams with potent running games and passing games. The Chargers certainly qualify in this aspect, as they have the best running back in the NFL, who torched the Colts on this field last year, and they have a fabulous passing game which features the best tight end in the NFL, and an extremely accurate Drew Brees.
    The Colts are being cautious with their injured defensive players - DL Simon and LB June - and that will especially help the Chargers run the ball and set up play action.
    Last year's game was 34-31 Indy, so I am calling for a reverse this year.
    Chargers 34, Colts 31
    Records:

NCAA Hoops (38-34-2, +4.59*)
    NFL Sides (34-25, +12.15*)
    NFL Totals (18-14-1, +8.23*)
    NCAA Foots Plays (65-48-4, +21.47*)
    NBA Plays (4-1-0, +5.92*)

Gl Tp!

Comment

Good Luck Today and Thanks for posting ...

Comment

GL Buddy!

Comment

great info tp, thanks for the writeup and welcome!!!

Comment

Good luck on your play today, Tomorrow's P!

Comment

Thanks for the nice welcome. This one should have been easier, but I ended up needing to break one at the end to get the win. Chargers ML and +points was nice.
              Records:

NCAA Hoops (38-34-2, +4.59*)
              NFL Sides (34-25, +12.15*)
              NFL Totals (18-14-1, +8.23*)
              NCAA Foots Plays (65-48-4, +21.47*)
              NBA Plays (4-1-0, +5.92*)

Comment

welcome buddy, nice write up. dont be bashful. were a bunch of nice guys here trying to help find a way to beat the man. if you want to follow a couple of good cappers here, coverboy in football totals, rjeremy in the nba, and in college baskets hoopsjunkie has been on a tear. that is just a few, i could go on for awhile with the rest
                Questions, comments, complaints:
                [email protected]

Comment

welcome---good write up===nice call---keep em coming---have fun with us---kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

took you up on the chargers over 22.5...good call, good write-up..thanks for the info...
                    BETDOGS

Comment

Thanks for the Info. Was going to post right before the game , but the this site crashed. Great call as I was on them.

Comment

Working...
                      X