What fades faster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What fades faster

than a Yugo's dashboard in the desert sun??

YOUR BETS SHOULD BE AFTER READING MY POSTS OF THE LAST 3 DAYS.............WORST DAYS I CAN REMEMBER!! Only saving grace was I also had the Pistons big on the M/L as well as the buy one and the -2 loss! My humble apologies............I hope most of you did not play them.

I am only playing one game tonight for my nightly total:

KINGS -5 (buying off the half even) ***

There is no way they fold their tent for a full quarter at home like they did vs. the Mavs last game when they were in the process of dismantling them..............period!!

And wouldn't you know I do not post baseball today (until I get firmly on the winning side again) and the picks go 2-0. (stl & houst)

This is not an official post (but a 3 team MLB parlay with NYY, OAK, & Bost would seem pretty solid).........

Sorry again for the crappy last couple of days! HOPE EVERYONE HAS A WINNING NIGHT!! GoldV
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Do you know why a Yugo has rear window defrost? To keep your hands warm while you're pushing. Keep pushing, they will come. I like the pick.
    You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

thanks Phil!

It is just that I am not real used to having a string of off days in a row..............2-6....4-6....0-3.........that pretty much put a damper on what had been a very profitably 2 weeks (for everyone I hope)! Anyway.......starred picks record to date are:

(W)19 - (l)12

* 14 - 4

** 3 - 7

*** 2 -1

Guess the lesson here is play my one and threes and bury the twos with the dogs old bone!!:tongue:
      I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Working...
      X