COVEY LEADER THIS IS RAVEN-NASA WE HAVE A GO=DuDES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COVEY LEADER THIS IS RAVEN-NASA WE HAVE A GO=DuDES

THIS IS IT MI AMiGOS THE 3 DIME 7 POINT TEASER FILL-IN // WE WILL TAKE KANSAS CITY PLUS 10 TO FILL IN THE OTBAP // ONLY PLAY THIS IF YOU RODE THE FIRST HALF OF THIS OPEN TEASER WITH THE COLTS AT A PICK A WINNER SEVERAL MONDAY NIGHTS AGO // FINAL ANSWER COLTS P. WINNER AND KANSAS CITY PLUS 10 ON A TWENTY CENT LINE TEASER LAYING 3600 TO WIN 3000 // PROCEED TO THE DETONATION POINT GREEN WAVER-WE'RE COMING IN HOT-NO BOGIES IN SIGHT!!BOILICBB!!THE FORCE IS STRONG WITH THIS ONE=RISE LORD VADER!!
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Good Luck Buddy ...

Comment

GL CHung
      Great Day To Win

MLB 2008 (19-23-1) +3.0 units

NBA 08-09 (10-7) + 1.59 units

GOY (4-1)

Comment

hey guys

the only good thing i can say is i got a push // with my book a push offs all teasers-so i am not out the 3600 // i am really disappointed man did kc play like shit today-hats off to the giants defense // i am left with my nickle moneyline on the vikes-if it goes down-i will start posting hoops when we get in conf. play-i am very out of sync right now and don't want to cost anybody any money-SO vikes OR bust- black-hawk down-man i could taste the 3 dimes when k. city cut it to 3 // i am headed under the bed-move over tf-marv no puss for 3 months !!

Comment

Lovey Is Still Alive!!!!

Comment

hey buddy

Originally posted by The Lovedoc
            Lovey Is Still Alive!!!!
            glad somebody is-its hard for me to breathe right now!! hard to laugh now lovey-sitting here spinning the barrel-playing with hollowpoints!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-I WANT MY MOMMY!!
            Last edited by WayneChung; 12-17-2005, 09:01 PM.

Comment

Your My Boy Chungsters..your My Boy!! Who Loves You??

Comment

LOVEY OLE BuDDY

Originally posted by The Lovedoc
                Your My Boy Chungsters..your My Boy!! Who Loves You??
                can you IMAGINE THE KINKY SEX ME AND MARV COULD HAVE HAD WITH 3 THOUSAND DOLLARS-WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

Comment

Somewhere out there is a little fat boy crying just as hard!
                  "That ain't working, that's the way you do it... get your money for nothing and your picks for free"

Comment

Shit happens man .....Pull the Nose Up....I'll ride cover on your 6.....

Vector 126 to Twin Cities and release pay Load over 1st Dome you see !!

Red5 OUT ......

Comment

tommy boy

Originally posted by Tom Foolery
                      Shit happens man .....Pull the Nose Up....I'll ride cover on your 6.....

Vector 126 to Twin Cities and release pay Load over 1st Dome you see !!

Red5 OUT ......
                      write this on the blackboard a 100 times-COCAINES A POWERFUL DRUG!! WHY DON'T YOU TALK NORMAL LIKE ME-GEEZ?
                      Last edited by WayneChung; 12-17-2005, 10:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by waynechung
                        write this on the blackboard a 100 times-COCAINES A POWERFUL DRUG!! WHY DON'T YOU TALK NORMAL LIKE ME-GEEZ?

Rodger that ... Pitts -3 on a 30 cent line 5*

gl chunger get Marv out of that Ho's mouth and jump on this SHIT early !!

Comment

HEY DiCKHEAD

Originally posted by Tom Foolery
                          Rodger that ... Pitts -3 on a 30 cent line 5*

gl chunger get Marv out of that Ho's mouth and jump on this SHIT early !!
                          I HAVE BET THE MONEYLINE ON THE ViKES-now my ole buddy is fading me-WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

Comment

Working...
                          X