To Everyone That Has Kids Please Read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Everyone That Has Kids Please Read

I ALMOST DID NOT SHARE THIS WITH ANYONE BUT I FELT THIS MIGHT HELP SOMEONE SOMETIME.THIS BOARD IS LIKE A FAMILY SO LET ME SHARE MY EXPIERENCE TODAY.
    TODAY WAS MY SONS CHRISTMAS PARTY AT SCHOOL AND I
    WORK 12 HOUR SHIFTS AT WORK DID NOT GET HOME TILL 8:30 A.M. HIS PARTY WAS AT 1 PM .hE IS 9 YRS OLD IN 3RD GRADE SO I SAID YOU KNOW WHAT I WILL SLEEP IN AND GET SOME REST AND JUST GO NEXT PARTY.WELL I PICKED HIM UP AT 3:00 AND DID MY USUAL CHECK UP ON BC AND GET SOME GAMES AND ALL OF THE SUDDEN HE STARTED CHOKING ON A JOLLY RANCHER. I TRIED MY BEST TO DISLODGE IT BUT FAILED.CALLED 911 AND HE WAS RUSHED TO THE HOSPITAL.I LATER FOUND OUT THAT HE THREW IT UP ON THE WAY BUT I WAS A WRECK.HE IS GREAT NOW AND WE JUST GOT THROUGH PLAYING FOOTBALL IN THE HOUSE.THINGS I WOULD NEVER DO WHEN I HAD $$$$$$ ON A GAME.TURNS OUT CHUCK HIT A TEASER HOOPSJUNKIE HIT 2 BIG GAMES and meg did great in hockey.I WON ALOT OF $$$$$ TONIGHT BUT FOR THE 1ST TIME DID NOT CARE.I DID NOT GET A CHANCE TO CHECK EVERYONES PLAYS JUST THE ONES THAT POSTED EARLY.I KNOW I AM RAMBLING ON BUT THIS IS LIKE THERAPY.THANK GOD EVERYTHING WORKED OUT FOR MY FAMILY TONIGHT AND FOR EVERYONE THAT LIKE ME HAS 0 FOR 5 NIGHTS AND THINK ITS THE END OF THE WORLD .TRUST ME ITS NOT.PLEASE BE CAREFUL ABOUT GIVING YOUR CHILDREN HARD CANDY THE DR IN THE EMERGENCY ROOM SAYS THIS HAPPENS AT LEAST 4 TIMES A WEEK.AND KIDS CAN NOT FIGHT AS LONG AS ADULTS WHILE CHOKING.GIVING THEM ONLY A 50% CHANCE OF MAKING IT.SO HARD CANDY IS NOT SAFE FOR YOUR KIDS.HOPE THIS HELPS SOMEONE.

JERRY

I KNOW I SAID IF YOU HAVE KIDS READ THIS BUT MARTY YOU DONT HAVE TO READ IT 7 TIMES
    Last edited by tech fan; 12-15-2005, 11:29 PM.
    MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

GEEZ ...... I'm glad things worked out!

Comment

puts things into perspective----thats what it is...theres nothing more important than your family, epecially your kids..go out and watch a movie with them, or take them to a theme park---this gambling shit sometimes consumes you and chips away at you slowly--

Comment

Thank god he is all right. Your sense of perspective is so true! My daughter will soon be 11, and money has no relevance in comparsion to her health and well being.
        Last edited by savage1; 12-15-2005, 11:45 PM.

Comment

Tech, happy to hear he was ok. I bet that was scary as hell. Glad I could help on the plays, and hope you have a great night buddy
          2008 Record 2-1 -1.1 units

Comment

glad to hear your son is alright...thanks for telling us
            Great Day To Win

MLB 2008 (19-23-1) +3.0 units

NBA 08-09 (10-7) + 1.59 units

GOY (4-1)

Comment

same damn thing happened to me almost 55 years ago. it was a sourball, and came out on the way to the doctors office also, thought i was going to die, choked my frickin eyes out almost. glad the boy is fine, god bless and thank god tonite before you go to bed,he is alive by a miracle

Comment

Wow what a scary experience. So glad your son is ok! Take Care Jerry!

Comment

glad he's ok

so glad to hear your son is allright. i have 3 beautiful daughters and every single day i thank god for giving me such a gift. kids do keep things in perspective for adults. as much as i like to gamble, it's nothing compared to the importance of my children and family. again, glad to hear he's ok. my best wishes to you.

Comment

Jerry,

In the whole thing or everything in the world. Gambling is nothing if you really look at it. I'm so glad your son is ok. I would take losing anything and everything in the world if it was that or someone I love.

Man I'm so glad everything is ok. Have a great holiday season and enjoy everything all the time
                    1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Glad to hear your son is ok. I have read to many articles about kids choking on small hard candies. Anyway, i hear u with letting games take up your time. Last year on a saturday i was having a bad day and my daughter was bored and trying to play with me. I yelled at her and sent her to her room be4 i realized i yelled at her and punished her for doing nothing but wanting to play. I felt soooo bad. Saturdays my games go in before noon and i don't check till after she goes to bed now.
                      Good Luck to everyone
                      Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
                      Clark: What's steroids?
                      Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
                      Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

Glad to hear he is ok, at Halloween people throw those jolley ranchers in my toddlers bag, I pull them out. I will be extra careful now.
                        Ron Paul for president

Comment

Thanks for sharing Jerry,
                          No hard candy for my kids.

Comment

Glad Everything is OK Jerry......God Bless you and your family!
                            It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Frightening .. Thank God everything is good Jerry ...

Comment

Working...
                              X