• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *** Weds

Red Sox/Rangers UNDER 10.5

any plays on hoops this evening???

Comment

Life Vest

I was ready to have a huge play in NBA BUT now I am sitting the game out...not worth a play for me...if the side hits that I was gonna play, I won't lose a second of sleep...in gambling "what ifs" get you no where...best of luck to you

Comment

Out of curiosity what would have been the play?

Comment

Savage

Though they are losing, but I gotta admit I liked Philly but no way was I gonna pull the trigger when I saw the closing line at +2.5 in many offshores...I liked the Under as well...it was a public play but in a game five between these two low scoring teams to begin with, one had to be fooling themselves if they expected a shoot out between these teams...but, I passed and maybe fortunate I did...who knows...my philosophy is why play the board when you know you have a pretty solid winner (play)...I was very confident that baseball game was going under...best of luck to you

Comment

x man

love your baseball picks but ive been playing what you said awhile back to fade the royals and ride the reds. your best call i have seen yet. you know your shit and man royals fucking suck and reds are tough. my question is do you still think its wise to fade kc and play the reds or not. i know youve been hot but ive realized basketball is fucking luck. i know peeps like you wayne nut and knock win but even you guys need luck. look at last night. no one can say they made a great pick if they had the lakers or spurs. and no one can say it was a great pick to take that under or over. it was pure fucking luck. nobody on earth knew that was coming to the last shot. if horrys shots stays in it goes over it pops out and stays
            under. how can that not be luck and how can cappers be proud to think they had a good pick. i know you had lakers but i hope even you know it was luck. football and baseball looks to be more skill for cappers. i followed yu in football and it never came down to luck. basketball is a crap shoot. not bashing you cause i know your doing well as always. its fucking awesome to see someone post every single day and play thousands of plays and win. you are consistent but im just saying you guys need to realize hoops is luck. even tonight. if snow misses postons c
            over and he makes it they cover. nobody can cap that. that is luck. i re
            spect everyones basketball picks here but why would i risk my money if it always comes down to luck. keep your baseball coming and believe me i think you guys are al great in baskets but i think you guys are just lucky for the most part

Comment

Yup- Life is luck! So much can be said for luck. If you really want to boil it down to luck, there is nothing wrong with following lucky people.

Comment

Yup Yup

I suppose it was luck that the Lakers won game three by
                double digits. Why don't you stop bragging *** up and start
                posting your own plays since you're so smart. Better off, post
                some where else and go flower your nuts.

Comment

i hope he does not flower my nuts:D

the nut

Comment

Go get 'em Yup yup

don't take no shit bro. Your posts add a great deal here plus it's up to you and me and hazsupport and a few others to prop up *** when he gets killed which hasn't happened lately just tell mbates to back off son and flower your nuts somewhere
                    Please don't question my record or I will leave!!!!

Comment

At least he didn't tell him to blow him this time. Where have your picks been Ca$hklub? I need some winners!!
                      You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

Phil

I just received my package last night from the GREEN BAY PACKERS PRO SHOP

I bought 2 bobble heads, media guide, pens, mini helmet, stadium sculpture (mini one) and 8 t-shirts

thank God the US dollar is now worth shit:D :D

just kidding

Comment

Nut

I knew there was something I liked about you. I have my bobble head sitting right next to my Brett Favre, Bart Starr autographed football which is right next to my framed share of stock I own in the Packers. Go Pack Go
                          You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

Phil

there are some REALLY BIG PACKERS fans in Montreal

a couple of thousand for sure

THE PACK IS BACK

I have Brett Favre rookie card in my office

I made it jumbo size - - he is sitting on the sidelines, was a member of the Falcons back then

Robert Brooks was awesome,

My favorite game of all time is when we went to san francisco and beat them in the play-offs 7 years ago

when we had the big 1-2 punch at Tight End

Comment

Phil Jr.

I'll sell you my share. Did the value go up since I bought it in
                              December of 1997? I got to go now and flower my nuts. Thanks
                              Bubby.

Comment

Working...
                              X