Spear Tues NHL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spear Tues NHL

Have a couple of plays and see if meg is on them - since she is hot- and her capping ain't bad either.

Atlanta Thrashers/ Detroit Under 6 1/2
    Yzerman is out at center but this game should be some fireworks nonetheless.

and a $100 3 team parlay

Minnesota Wild vs. New York Islanders Under 5½
    Detroit Red Wings vs. Atlanta Thrashers Over 6½
    Edmonton Oilers vs. New Jersey Devils Under 6

and another $100 2 team parlay
    NY Rangeroonies
    Atlanta/ Detroit Over 6 1/2

Dats my plays for the day in the NHL.
    "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Good Luck to you!! Just started looking at todays games...i was wondering if there was a website you got yesturdays goalie info that you posted??? Thank you!!

Comment

Good Luck!!!

Comment

Good Luck Spearit
        "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
        is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

GL tonight Spearit!
          It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Did you play both the over and under in the Detroit game or did you mean over in the first play? Cause i really like the over

Comment

Originally posted by Meg25
              Did you play both the over and under in the Detroit game or did you mean over in the first play? Cause i really like the over

I bet he did mean over.....cause he says there should be some fireworks.....
              It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Good luck Spearit!
                2010 One play a day record
                22-19-1 51%
                +0.74 units
                Passes: 7 days
                Streak: L2

Comment

gl to ya Spearit---kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

GL Buddy

Comment

Good Luck Buddy

Comment

nail em spearit
                        Questions, comments, complaints:
                        [email protected]

Comment

good luck Spearit

Comment

Just got in- yes the Over 6 1/2 is my big play tonight. I have 6 units on them. Meg the site for goalies is hockeyinformer.com
                            His record of forcast is at the bottom of the page.

Tonight:
                            Marc Denis, Columbus Blue Jackets - Denis is the probable starter for Tuesday's game against the Flyers, reports the Columbus Post-Dispatch.

Robert Esche, Philadelphia Flyers - Esche is the probable starter for Tuesday's game against the Blue Jackets, reports the Philadelphia Inquirer & Daily News. He has missed the last four games due to a groin injury.

Nikolai Khabibulin, Chicago Blackhawks - Khabibulin is the probable starter for Tuesday's game against the Hurricanes, reports the Chicago Tribune.

Martin Gerber, Carolina Hurricanes - Gerber is the probable starter for Tuesday's game against the Blackhawks, reports the Raleigh News-Observer.

Ty Conklin, Edmonton Oilers - Conklin is the probable starter for Tuesday's game against the Devils, reports the Edmonton Sun.

Jocelyn Thibault, Pittsburgh Penguins - Thibault is the probable starter for Tuesday's game against the Blues, reports the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.

Curtis Sanford, St. Louis Blues - Sanford is the probable starter for Tuesday's game against the Penguins, reports the St. Louis Today.

Manny Fernandez, Minnesota Wild - Fernandez is the probable starter for Tuesday's game against the Islanders.

Rick DiPietro, New York Islanders - DiPietro is the probable starter for Tuesday's game against the Wild.

Henrik Lundqvist, New York Rangers - Lundqvist is the probable starter for Tuesday's game against the Canucks.

Alex Auld, Vancouver Canucks - Auld is the probable starter for Tuesday's game against the Rangers. As for Dan Cloutier, he's hoping to resume to skating by Thursday so we're assuming that means he's at least a week away from returning.

Chris Osgood, Detroit Red Wings - Osgood is the probable starter for Tuesday's game against the Thrashers.

Michael Garnett, Atlanta Thrashers - Garnett is the probable starter for Tuesday's game against the Red Wings. He's made nine straight starts and is the favorite for starts in Atlanta over fellow rookie Adam Berkhoel.

Chris Mason, Nashville Predators - Mason is the probable starter for Tuesday's game against the Panthers.

Roberto Luongo, Florida Panthers - Luongo is the probable starter for Tuesday's game against the Predators.

Curtis Joseph, Phoenix Coyotes - Joseph is the probable starter for Tuesday's game against the Canadiens.

Jose Theodore, Montreal Canadiens - Theodore is the probable starter for Tuesday's game against the Coyotes.

Martin Brodeur, New Jersey Devils - Brodeur is the probable starter for Tuesday's game against the Oilers.

Kari Lehtonen, Atlanta Thrashers - Don Waddell said on Sunday that he expected Lehtonen to have his first full practice with the team early next week, reports the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. While Lehtonen took shots from a group of players on Saturday, he did not attempt any of the more strenuous side-to-side moves that would stress his weakened groin/core-muscle group that has kept him out since the season opener.

Ed Belfour, Toronto Maple Leafs - Belfour missed last night's game with a sore groin, reports the The Globe and Mail. Belfour is expected to be back in the lineup on Saturday against the Senators.

Patrick Lalime, St. Louis Blues - Patrick Lalime has been placed on waivers reports the St. Louis Today. Lalime, who sports a 3-11-4 record, has been a major disappointment since being traded the Blues. The Blues will find out by 11 am if another team has claimed him.

Year-to-date: 793 / 878 = 90.3%
                            Last edited by Spearit; 12-13-2005, 06:44 PM.
                            "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Originally posted by Spearit
                              Have a couple of plays and see if meg is on them - since she is hot- and her capping ain't bad either.
                              LMAO..

GL tonight Spearit!!
                              2008 Record 2-1 -1.1 units

Comment

Working...
                              X