Spear NHL Fri Play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spear NHL Fri Play

Not worth following lately- hot one night and cold the next. Down a little last night. a couple of teasers saved me and a second half play on the over in Houston. probably best I hold back and not post- nah- just don't follow unless it looks like it makes sense.

Columbus vs Atlanta- Play Columbus

Right wing Peter Bondra will not be around to help the Atlanta Thrashers break a five-game losing streak.
    On Thursday, the Thrashers placed Bondra on injured reserve with an abdominal injury suffered in Saturday's 2-1 loss to the Mighty Ducks of Anaheim.
    The move is retroactive to Sunday, meaning he will miss Friday's game against Columbus but could be eligible to play against Chicago two days later.
    Bondra, 37, is third on the Thrashers with 13 goals and fourth with 28 points despite missing the last two games with the injury.
    A member of the Washington Capitals for his first 961 career games, Bondra led the league in goals with 34 in 1994-95 and 52 in 1997-98. He also scored 52 times in 1995-96, ranking fourth in the league.
    Also on Thursday, the Thrashers placed goaltender Steve Shields on injured reserve retroactive to November 25. Shields, who has missed 13 of the last 15 games due to a knee injury, is 1-2-1 with a 4.29 goals-against average this season.

COLUMBUS, Ohio - The Columbus Blue Jackets, who are last in the league with 46 goals, received a boost Thursday when they activated defenseman Adam Foote and center Manny Malhotra from injured reserve.

The Blue Jackets' captain, Foote was signed to a three-year contract on August 2 to bolster the team's blue line and add some much-needed offense.

However, the two-time Stanley Cup champion while with the Colorado Avalanche managed just three goals and two assists in 22 games before suffering a groin injury last week that sidelined him for four contests.

The 34-year-old Foote, who spent the first 13 seasons of his career with the Avalanche franchise, has 58 goals and 181 assists in 821 career games.

Columbus, which has a 7-19-0 record and ranks 29th in the NHL with only 14 points, also regains the services of Malhotra, who missed the last two games with back spasms.

The 25-year-old Malhotra has two goals and a team-high 13 assists in 26 games. Selected seventh overall by the New York Rangers in the 1998 draft, Malhotra has 37 goals and 55 assists in 370 career contests with New York, Dallas
    "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

GL tonight Spearit!
    It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Good luck Buddy

Comment

Gl Father-in-law
        2007 BCS and 2009 BCS CHAMPS
        2006 & 2007 NCAA MENS BASKETBALL CHAMPS
        2008 & 2010 RAYS BASEBALL AMERICAN LEAGUE CHAMPS

Comment

LOVE THIS PLAY!!

It's on my card today....just incredible value there today at +190

Comment

GL Spearit bring it home
            1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Good Luck!!!

Comment

Goodluck today Spear!!!!!
                "Sometimes it's not what you play, but what you don't play."

Comment

Good luck, spearit!

Comment

Best of Luck to you tonight on the ice!!

Comment

gl Spearit---and you're "ALWAYS" worth following---bring em in my man---kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

gl today spear!
                        Control what you can control...

Comment

gl spearit

Comment

good luck spearit!!!

Comment

good luck tonight Spearit

Comment

Working...