• Show
Clear All

• *** Monday

MLB

Royals-Twins UNDER 9.5

NO basketball picks this evening?

Comment

Life Vest

I have to pass on NBA...I don't like situations where there is a 3-0 lead in a playoff series...too MANY situations...and to top it off a soft line tonight at -1 for the home team

Hey, I know where West Mifflin is...out on route 51...close to Century 3 **** and not to far from Kennywood park...Im VERY familar with Pittsburgh and there quite often...we should meet up sometime

As for football- yes I'll crush them again and yes the bashers will be back during football...we already know who the bashers are...the cockiness will be back and so will the swagger...cause I guarantee another winning season and I guarantee another season at 65% plus...I don't know if I'll have an email list, but might have to...I will discuss it with bettorschat...cause 2 monitoring outlets have asked if they can add me to the list of the cappers and services they track during football..of course, i dont and will never back down from the scamdicappers; but if there are monitors following I'm sure this place will get a ton of traffic, bashers, and might become a mad house...this place during football season WILL be an atmosphere no other site will be like...if you think the other site became a zoo when I posted there, wait till you see how many people will come to this site this football season...as long as BC filters the bashers, then we'll be fine....but, it WILL BE an exciting football season and I PROMISE I I WILL deliver again this year...good luck to you and hopefully we can meet up sometime...I LOVE Pittsburgh...Used to hangout at Donzi's...actually was there few months ago

Comment

I would defiently like to meet up with u next time u are in the area. How often do u come into Pittsburgh? I am looking forward to football season. This is when the true *** comes to play. The first timers will be impress with your picks, but the people who follow u will expect for your greatness to shine!

Next time u decide to hop on a plane, and come this way, keep me in mind. I need to meet the person behind this unheard of 66% of their winners. I will keep in touch throughout basketball season, then I will be back for football season. Keep up the good work,and I will talk to u soon!

Vest

Comment

Braves/Dodgers UNDER 7.5

Comment

That one already started at 9:10.....I

think it would be a good pick though! Also looks like the Twins are bound and determined to keep getting runners thrown out stealing tonight! Certainly a weird strategy in the late going! GLTY GoldV
            I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

GV...that game started at 10:10 EST...good luck!!!

Comment

Thanks Joe...it was already 1-0 Braves

Started at 9:10 CDT which is 10:10 EDT.......I was going to put a little on the total the *** put out as I already have Atlanta but the Dodgers were already up in the bottom of the first......those times zones are always a mess......Best of Luck Joe and hope you didn't bet the Minnesota Teams tonight like I did!
                I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Had the Wild....2 short handed goals...what a joke..it also seems like the posting times are off on the site now...GL

Comment

Working...
                  X