when Scamdicappers get Desperate !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when Scamdicappers get Desperate !

"Guys, in an effort to get more clientsl, "The Animal" is offering a 2-for-1 weekly special today and Tuesday. Buy the one-week package for $99 and get a 2nd week FREE. 14 days for $99.

i got his games for 11 weeks he lost every week

hope this saves someone else

GL
    Joey
    ALNY the stock to retire on.

Joey

Too bad you didn't find this site 12 weeks ago.....You would have collected every week and paid NOBODY!

GOOD LUCK and you should enjoy this site alot!

Comment

thanks for the heads up Joey

I never follow anybodys plays (that are scammers), but my friends that are in the business said that he is one of the worst around

thats why I was always confused why everybody wanted this guys plays

he is very bad and loses every week

his free plays are on the down side week in and week out

his package plays cant get you a free blow-job on the street corner

i just signed up for wayne's, knock, GoldV, ***,John's and others plays for 1 week - - free again

Comment

nut, you are a funny bastard!:tongue: :D

Comment

Hi Joey-Welcome to the site.
          I assume you are the same guy who posts horses at gamblerstalk.
          I agree with the statement made that this is probably the best place to go for free winners from very good and consistent cappers.
          I am surprised that you had bad luck with the Animal.
          Although I have not used him of late, I had good luck with him in the past.
          I just went over to www.trackpicks.com and see he is 104-94 for year and up 24.3 units and is one of few in plus column over there, and he did have a truly great run over there at the beginning of the year.
          I am not defending him, but believe me there are far worse cappers than him to pick on.
          By the way as I believe you are horse guru, any early take on the Preakness?

Comment

savage,

preakness is wishy washy and yes its me from gamblerstalk ..

the reason i expose animal is he pulled what i thought was a trashy thing when he gave out a 5* on spurs game vs dallas at end of year...line was -4......two hours before the game duncan doesnt play so the line goes to san ant -1 he sends EMAIL telling everyone to get off the game ......who the hell would be stupid enough to play -4 and then +1 on the other team and have a chance to middle yourself for huge money.... he was proud he got his customers off the game.....i was so hoping for san ant to win by 2, 3, 4....he lucked out when dallas won outright and there was no middle.....he then bragged what a hero he was getting his clients off a loser !!!!......bullshit to me....played game eat it take the loss and move on...what kind of money manager would risk a huge loss on one game.... rubbed me wrong....

as far as the belmont is concerned watch for a horse named political risk to show up ........

i have been here before just dont post offen.....

gl to all

Joey

Comment

joey - remember seeing your posts on another site and getting a bunch of shit cause you ripped on animal - glad to see you're posting again

Comment

not bashing anyone....like i said i PAYED for his games for 11 weeks he lost all 11 weeks i have the right to expose him

Joey

Comment

joey

don't pay a nickel on this site just follow wayne and comp. and make plenty of dimes$$$$$$$:smoking: :smoking: good luck brother:D

Comment

Joey-Did you see the back and forth heated conversation between bashers and supporters(and the animal himself) on the forum at www.godspicks.com?

Comment

savage no i have never been to that site, maybe i should drop in and introduce myself

Comment

Joey-If you do, just go to the basketball forum;there are at least 28 posts (last count) about the Animal's pick of the year.
                        As stated I have bought and even chatted with the Animal on line and personally have nothing against me, but that's me.

Comment

Working...
                        X