Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pinnacle has USC -6.5 Over Texas ... Thoughts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I seen the O/U at 68.5 in usa today

Comment

take the tem with better d hookem horns

Comment

USC. Carroll huge over Brown. Halftime adjustments will lead to double digit Trojan win. Should be a good one.

A side note to USC's supposedly average D that gives up a lot of points and yards. Consider that Texas' offense is not common to the Big 12. They can score early and often thus making their opponents one dimensional. This makes the opposition easier to defend which skewers Texas' defensive numbers. USC on the other hand, plays in the PAC 10 where everybody, good or bad, plays the same, wide open style of football. This leads to a lot of yards and points. When USC is on offense, there are not many teams that can stop them from scoring fast and often. This puts their D on the field more, which leads to more yards and points given up. Fresno St. put up the big numbers because they play the same wide open style. They were also focused on this game as their claim to being "big time" if they had won.

Comment

I am a Texas grad, Class of 05. I witnessed my horns choke to OU every year I was in school. Texas made it over that hump now Texas is clear for the win. Texas is 9-2 ATS and USC is not even close. I was at the Rose Bowl last year and Vince seemed to handle that pressure fine if you asked me. The only way I would bet on USC is if Young wins the Heisman. Bush would be relentless if that happens. btw, did you see how many crappy passes Leinert threw against UCLa? Those would be picked by Texas. Just my opinions, but I am extremely biased. When was the last time a team three-peated in NCAAF?
          I would not say that the future is necessarily less predictable than the past. I think the past was not predictable when it started.

Comment

DON'T BET BIG MI AMiGOS ON BIG HYPED GAMES

BUT AT 6- THEY ARE BEGGING YoU TO TAKE TEXAS // MY MASTER ALWAYS SAID BEWARE GREEKS BEARING GIFTS-JOE-YOW // LITTLE GRASSHOPPER WHEN YOU CAN SNATCH THE PEBBLE FROM MY HAND !! USC BYE 14 PULLING AWAY IN THE 4TH QUARTER!! BY THE WAY USC'S DEFENSE IS LOOKING PRETTY GOOD NOW-QUITE A BIT BETTER THAN THE FIRST OF THE SEASON-THEY REPLACED A LOT OF KEY PLAYERS-LOOKS TO ME LIKE THEY ARE STARTING TO JELL!!
            Last edited by WayneChung; 12-04-2005, 05:40 PM.
            DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Originally posted by waynechung
              BUT AT 6- THEY ARE BEGGING YoU TO TAKE TEXAS // MY MASTER ALWAYS SAID BEWARE GREEKS BEARING GIFTS-JOE-YOW // LITTLE GRASSHOPPER WHEN YOU CAN SNATCH THE PEBBLE FROM MY HAND !! USC BYE 14 PULLING AWAY IN THE 4TH QUARTER!! BY THE WAY USC'S DEFENSE IS LOOKING PRETTY GOOD NOW-QUITE A BIT BETTER THAN THE FIRST OF THE SEASON-THEY REPLACED A LOT OF KEY PLAYERS-LOOKS TO ME LIKE THEY ARE STARTING TO JELL!!
              LOL!!!
              Good Luck as always!
              NCAAF "POSTED HERE" (5-3)
              NFL - "POSTED HERE" (2-4)
              That’s right. Like boxing , everyone wants to be undefeated, this game doesn’t work like that!

Comment

Usc In A Landslide

Usc By 20-21!! Guaranteed..

Bush Will Light This Soft Ass D Up.. What Prolific Offense Did Texas Play This Year?? Name One?? Ohio State Only Used Troy Smith For One Half.. Usc Will Stuff The Run.. Texas Backs Cant Hang With Usc..

Carroll Will Make Vince Throw.. And He's Not All He's Cracked Up To Be..
                im the mike jordan of the mic recordin'
                its hovi baby, you kobe, maybe tracy mcgrady,
                matter fact you a harold minor,
                JR rider washed up on marijuana,
                even worse, your a pervis ellison, your worthless fella,
                you aint no athlete, your shawn bradley
                -jayz

Comment

Offense wins games, defense wins championships........the PAC10 never got the respect they deserved in the past, now's their time to earn it!!!!!!

If I could get it now at 6.5 I would be on it!

Then again this is just my opinion. And it's like an asshole....everyone has one!
                  ......and mine usually stinks!!!!!!!!
                  "Sometimes it's not what you play, but what you don't play."

Comment

I like USC here. While both teams will surely trade points early on, USC pulls away big time in second half. Like USC alot here. Also agree that it will kickoff at no less than 7, maybe 7.5

Comment

Originally posted by keawe
                      Offense wins games, defense wins championships........the PAC10 never got the respect they deserved in the past, now's their time to earn it!!!!!!

If I could get it now at 6.5 I would be on it!

Then again this is just my opinion. And it's like an asshole....everyone has one!
                      ......and mine usually stinks!!!!!!!!

lfmao at keawe...brah go to the beach and clean em den.....

myself i like USC....

Comment

Originally posted by CANTSTOPME
                        Usc By 20-21!! Guaranteed..

Bush Will Light This Soft Ass D Up.. What Prolific Offense Did Texas Play This Year?? Name One?? Ohio State Only Used Troy Smith For One Half.. Usc Will Stuff The Run.. Texas Backs Cant Hang With Usc..

Carroll Will Make Vince Throw.. And He's Not All He's Cracked Up To Be..
                        What prolific defense did USC play this year? Not one. If Texas doesn't put the ball on the carpet they could very easily win.
                        Luck favors the prepared.

In the room the women come and go
                        Talking of Michelangelo

Comment

Working...
                        X