Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knockonwood Sun. Plays!!!

Monster Plays 8 - 2 and 1!!!

1st Monster Play in Baseball: Toronto over Anaheim!!!

N.B.A. Plays: Phil. minus the pts. and the Over!!!

Sac. minus the pts. and the Under!!!

Hope Everyone has a Good day!!! Knock!

just put a dime on the Blue-Jays

I like your MONSTER PLAYS

nut:D

Comment

Makes me want to negate my Angels bet

BUT Washburn has started to find his super stuff from last year and Halladay has been getting hit hard almost every outing and they are playing the rubber game on the road. Angels have owned Halladay in the past so I will have to stick with a smaller bet on the Anaheim boys. Best of luck to you on the Inagural Baseball Monster! So gotta stick with the Angels at home in this one though......GoldV

Love your Sac and Sixers picks! Those are going to be mine as well with a heavier bet on the Kings vs. the Sixers. Also agree with the over in the Det game but STILL can not figure out the Kings total.....should go under one of these weeks but they just keep on scoring!
      I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Nut, thanks for your plays also!!! Don't know if Tor. wins today but this was as Strong as it gets in Baseball!!! GoVike, I'm with you on every other play today, hated to post Tor. but was so Strong I had to!!! I wish you the Best as always!!! I also think in the Sac/Dal game, they will still play no Defense but should be a little tired on the threes and Offense!!! Happy Mother's Day to all the Mother's!!! Everyone have a Good one, better take the wife out to eat!!! Take Care!!! Knock!

Comment

thanks for the Monster knucklehead:D

Comment

You're Welcome Nutlehead!!! Just found out the score, will not post Monster unless it is a Very Strong play!!! Hate St. L got rained out, already had the over, that's how it goes! Have a good one Nut, glad you got on the Baseball play!!! Take it Easy!!! Knock!

Comment

Working...
            X