Jeff, Break out the tissues.... Pierre to yankees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TMAC951
    Cool!! I would rather have him then Damon anyday of the week.. Great leadoff hitter to set up Jeter,Sheffield and A-Rod!!

I really wanted to see Rowand play center for the yanks but my 2nd pick was Pierre.. I'm very glad to see that the yanks wont pursue damon. This is exactly what the yanks needed... a very good leadoff hitter and somebody who can steal a shitload of bases.

Comment

Originally posted by kev122
      I may Know you!!
      nickname is BT... who are you??

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc
        I really wanted to see Rowand play center for the yanks but my 2nd pick was Pierre.. I'm very glad to see that the yanks wont pursue damon. This is exactly what the yanks needed... a very good leadoff hitter and somebody who can steal a shitload of bases.
        I agree with ya on that.. Very good move for us!! Now lets get some fucking pitching and we will be set for a run at title #27

Comment

nickname is BT... who are you??
          hmm.. My boys are around 28-30, I play baseball in that adult league and I am 25. I go out alot in West palm.
          NCAAF 0-1
          NFL 1-0
          NBA 0-1
          REALITY TV 1-0
          NCAAB 2-4

-

Comment

Doc,

pierre to the yankees....bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that guy can hit worth a shit. I dont care if he can steal bases. Take that frenchy pierre
            2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
              Doc,

pierre to the yankees....bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that guy can hit worth a shit. I dont care if he can steal bases. Take that frenchy pierre

Sure...and if he went to the redsox he would be the 2nd coming!! baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

kev,

Doc goes out all the time? ever here of the waterway cafe?? or snuggery?
                2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Sure...and if he went to the redsox he would be the 2nd coming!! baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ha ha ha NO. You must be kidding
                  2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
                    kev,

Doc goes out all the time? ever here of the waterway cafe?? or snuggery?
                    YUP Waterway sunday night is awesome.. Snug I used to go to when I bartended in the area after work. STEELER BAR.. Chuck would love it.l
                    NCAAF 0-1
                    NFL 1-0
                    NBA 0-1
                    REALITY TV 1-0
                    NCAAB 2-4

-

Comment

hmm.. My boys are around 28-30, I play baseball in that adult league and I am 25. I go out alot in West palm.

nope.. dont know me then... I dont hang out in west palm... I hang out up in Jupiter and palm beach gardens

Comment

They may need him since Manny is getting smart and leaving that team lol

Comment

YUP Waterway sunday night is awesome.. Snug I used to go to when I bartended in the area after work. STEELER BAR.. Chuck would love it.l

Maybe i do know you... I'm at Waterway every Sunday night and used to go to the snug alot!!

Comment

nope.. dont know me then... I dont hang out in west palm... I hang out up in Jupiter and palm beach gardens
                            Thats cool, I used to work in Gardens at a nice restaurant, I go to jumby and rooney's Alot.. That girl reminds me of a girl that works a D****Y
                            NCAAF 0-1
                            NFL 1-0
                            NBA 0-1
                            REALITY TV 1-0
                            NCAAB 2-4

-

Comment

Thats cool, I used to work in Gardens at a nice restaurant, I go to jumby and rooney's Alot.. That girl reminds me of a girl that works a D****Y

Naww..that girl lives up in orlando...but pic was taken at Peanut Island

Comment

Didn't want to say the restaurant name, but that is what i meant.
                                NCAAF 0-1
                                NFL 1-0
                                NBA 0-1
                                REALITY TV 1-0
                                NCAAB 2-4

-

Comment

Working...
                                X