X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boises Mac Total.....

CFB RECORD 34-33-2......
    NFL RECORD 24-18-1.....

COMING OFF A 1-0 MONDAY NIGHT WITH THE UNDER....

AKRON OVER 54.....UNFORTUNATLY I SEEM TO BE GOING OPPOSITE ALOT OF GOOD CAPPERS HERE ON BC...AKRON'S LAST 5 HAVE GONE UNDER THE LAST 2 THEY DID NOT GIVE UP A TD...N.ILL'S LAST 2 HAVE GONE UNDER...N.ILL WILL SCORE TONGHT AND AKRON WILL HAVE TO PULL OUT ALL THE STOPS TO KEEP UP WITH THEM...WOLFE A STUD RB HAD LIKE 1350 YARDS THIS YEAR BUT THE AKRON BACK BIGGS HAS REALLY COME ON THE LAST 6-7 WEEKS... AS HE COMPILED CLOSE TO 1200 YARDS FOR THE SEASON....LETS FACE IT MOST OF THE MAC PRIMETIME GAMES WERE SLEEPERS THIS YEAR...I LOOK FOR A VERY ENTERTAING GAME TONIGHT WITH BOTH RB'S PUTTIN ON A SHOW....FIRST GAME BETWEEN THESE 2 THEY SCORED 90 POINTS...PLAYING 440-400...GOODLUCK WHOEVER UR ON!!!!
    PLAY EVERY DOG EVERY NIGHT FOR THE EXACT SAME AMOUNT IN BASES....YOUR UNITS WILL GROW...[/B]

I was leaning towards the over as well bb! Good luck to ya!!!

Comment

good luck boiseboy

Comment

Good Luck Boise
        "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
        is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

gl Boise---I like the cal here---kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

GL Bud. Hate being against you. But if I lose I at least know your a Winner
            1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Homer I Feel The Same Way...hated Seeing You On The Under But 1 Of Us Is Gonna Win It!!!!
              PLAY EVERY DOG EVERY NIGHT FOR THE EXACT SAME AMOUNT IN BASES....YOUR UNITS WILL GROW...[/B]

Comment

turning out to be very competitive and entertaing probably gonna be a push....

Comment

best mac game on primetime this year by far!!!!!!!

Comment

Nice call on the over bud!

Comment

thanx kb!!!!!

Comment

wow great endin glad to see that game winner gave ya the over, congrats!!
                        edification will take place pull up the reins and get outta the race.

Comment

Entertaining game - congrats Boise
                          "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Great call boiseboy!!!

Comment

Question ?

I was on the over, and happy with results. Can anyone explain to me the logic of the prevent defense, and shutting down your offense is ? It is inconcievable to me to watch the coaching in some of these games. Looking backwards is 100% I know, but wasn't it obvious in the last quarter that NI was going to give that game away if they kept playing the way they were. I wonder how many games are lost in the last few minutes with this approach.I am happy for the Akron team, but can't help but feel for the kids from NI who followed their leader to defeat. Comments ?

Comment

Working...
                              X