Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

twr108

Originally posted by twr108
    LIVEJIVE and FRANKB03, why are you guys all over him, bashing him in his thread. Go ahead and force someone else out. I personally took the Spurs, but I'm not getting all over him and jumping at his throat.
    I'll let it be known by me here and now, I'm all over him---I have my reasons.....He's a fvkn fraud....says one thing, does another....Thats my stand on this person.....

I personaly think he is classless---when the times right---I'll tell you guys....I just don't randomly jump out there and criticize peopole....I have to have a reason....He gave me mine......kapt

and if I can force this one out---I'll be happy...

PS---they force themselves out---not us---kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Hey i said i was sorry for that and really thought his *10 actually won yesterday. I played the ill over NC ST one and he's just been on fire with those. But hey i can care less if your the biggest asshole or who you are or what you look like or even who you hang out with! Just bring winners and a 6 pack!

Comment

Uh Oh, I didn't know you pissed off the Kaptain.
        If he's right about what you did, you need to apologize....BRO
        Like NOW
        See the World, Before You Leave It !!!

Comment

dimesrus

Originally posted by dimesrus300
          Hey i said i was sorry for that and really thought his *10 actually won yesterday. I played the ill over NC ST one and he's just been on fire with those. But hey i can care less if your the biggest asshole or who you are or what you look like or even who you hang out with! Just bring winners and a 6 pack!
          Did Illinois play yesterday---Duhhhh....

Yesterday 10* Bulls, 9* Iowa.........

do you just randomly go into a thread congratulating people on their picks, not knowing what they are....

If you pay as much attentionb to your picks , as that, I surely don't want to even look at em....Neither should others

also classless, stating you don't care if picks come from a mass murderer, as long as they are winners.....Destitute for winners are you....That is sick...

You just told me what kind of person you are, heaven help this Forum if theres more like you......and society....

You were really congratulating me huh---like my man FrankB stated earlier this week, yeh and I have some swamp land to sell you...

You do as you wish, I'll not lower myself to even talk to your sick demented ass.....kapt

Comment

Isn't your system based on the Martingale System?

Comment

Sorry bro and i do look at everyones pick to send my GL to them.

Comment

Hey im not shy to go against ones system. I don't owe anything to anyone to play there plays. Frank hasn't lost a *10 last year and this is his first one this year and his *5 were both fucking easy winners. Hey there is alot of great cappers on SA tonight and if it wasnt for my system having it--i would be too.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain
                  Did Illinois play yesterday---Duhhhh....

Yesterday 10* Bulls, 9* Iowa.........

do you just randomly go into a thread congratulating people on their picks, not knowing what they are....

If you pay as much attentionb to your picks , as that, I surely don't want to even look at em....Neither should others

also classless, stating you don't care if picks come from a mass murderer, as long as they are winners.....Destitute for winners are you....That is sick...

You just told me what kind of person you are, heaven help this Forum if theres more like you......and society....

You were really congratulating me huh---like my man FrankB stated earlier this week, yeh and I have some swamp land to sell you...

You do as you wish, I'll not lower myself to even talk to your sick demented ass.....kapt
                  well kapt, i for one, was with you on the bulls and i wish you luck tonight. there are too many good members on here to let yourself get worked up by one, lets set a trend and do the best thing we can do to negative members, just ignore them...
                  gl buddy
                  ALWAYS RIDE THE STREAK!!!

Comment

Kapt

Funny my family buys swamp land. Do you realize alot of land that is now build on swamp land are goldmines today. LOL calm down partner your getting worked up off a mistake. Just keep doing that you do best and i will continue to follow.

Comment

dimesrus

Originally posted by dimesrus300
                      Sorry bro and i do look at everyones pick to send my GL to them.
                      Then you must be another of those that has a problem reading, understanding what you read, then react.........

How can you say you look at everyone's picks, b4 you gl or congratulate em....You obviously didn't look at mine, or you purposely meant to be sarcastic, was called out for it, and you don't know how to react...

Which is it....Double standard time----dodge the bulllet---be evasive---what do they want to hear---all BS....

Either you don't understand what you read, or you're just sassy as hell....I'll take both, mostly the latter....kapt

Comment

No kapt i didn't get the final of yesterdays game. Wasn't sure of the *9. I really thought chicago beat them up yesterday and actually won. Damn they were winning 3/4 of the freakin game. Well if it means anything-- you should of won that easy.

Comment

Gl Man

Comment

I think since Frank put a big play on the Spurs this guy decides to be a wiseguy and puts a big play on the mavericks becarefull fellows my money is on the Spurs

Comment

Not at all... I only do NBA games and the other game had the team as a 54% chance of covering the spread which is a toss up. Basically the number is right on.

Comment

well i guess we will find out in a few hours

Comment

Working...
                                X