No announcement yet.

NBA system play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you saying you're wagering 4400 to win 4000 ???
    Or is your bankroll 4000?
    That's a lot of coin for 1 game. You'll have to spread it around
    {lay it off}, or fear getting a half point less for every 1000 wagered. This has happened to me a few times, until I befriended a few "key" people behind the counter in LV.
    See the World, Before You Leave It !!!

Comment

I was also wondering if anyone can help me post the wins losses and the units earned. It will be to much work for me to do on my own. I wanna put the 4 dimes out there for example and i want it updated after every play. And then after every week i want the units earned posted for each week. Can anyone help with that?

Comment

GL on the System play
        1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Originally posted by twr108
          LIVEJIVE and FRANKB03, why are you guys all over him, bashing him in his thread. Go ahead and force someone else out. I personally took the Spurs, but I'm not getting all over him and jumping at his throat.
          Who's bashing? I wished him luck.

Comment

4000 winner = 400 per Unit if it's a 10 Unit play as you stated.
            If it's a loss, its -11 Units or -$4400.

Comment

Vinny B

NO NO that's the Bankroll im bringing in with me. So 10% would be $400 im putting on the game.

Comment

Originally posted by dimesrus300
                I was also wondering if anyone can help me post the wins losses and the units earned. It will be to much work for me to do on my own. I wanna put the 4 dimes out there for example and i want it updated after every play. And then after every week i want the units earned posted for each week. Can anyone help with that?
                I think Husker would be glad to help you on that!!!

Comment

Update it after each day. It's not that difficult and we all do it.

Comment

when i say 10 units= 10% of bankroll. 20 units = 20% and so on. There will only be three plays with the last one being are money game.

Comment

TWR, I think they are all over him becaue if you read this thread there seems to be some strong incomsistencies. Like for example its supposedly his first day here but earlier in the thread he goes here we go again. I think the members that are jumping on him are doing so because they are getting a bad feeling and I know to some around here all they are interested in getting winners but there are others here more interested in Integrity from the people posting plays. And I hate to say it AGAIN but recently there have been a few cats on here that seem to lack that ingredient. And by the way I don't think anyone really cares what you are playing whether it be four dimes or four pennies. Good Luck on your play

Comment

So 10 Units = $400 {40 per Unit}
                        -440 for a loss, assuming -110 on the wager.

Comment

dimesrus

Here we go again. Please fade it then. But please do not come in here and harass me . PLEASE IM ASKING NICE
                          you're asking nice huh---thats why you went in my thread, after I lost a 10* and a 9* play, and sayiing shit like good play--winner---wheres tonights big play BRO....

I'll cut throught the chase dimesrus10-100-300..........

FVK you, you're an asshole, a fake, a fraud, preach one thing and do another.........I don't like you or your fvkn arrogant attitude............fvk off----kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

diesel

I said here we go again because i saw it happen before. And that's the whole reason for a season to win units. Im a huge fan of money. i dont care if your ted bundy, if you can post and win then all the power to you .

Comment

Kapt i had no idea yesterday the 10* was dominating them. Illinois was your other 10* which won easy. sorry bro but i thought you won yesterday.

Comment

And there's where we differ my friend. In the meantime I think you have other issues to deal with. I have never seen the Kaptain so pissed. I think you owe him an apology if you did what he is saying

Comment

Working...
                                X