To the clique and all others

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To the clique and all others

Guys we have to ignore the raineman, stickman, dimesrus300 etal. They are intentionally creating trouble. We are playing right into their hands.

IGNORE them.

I can see them laughing at us. This character dimesrus joined BC today. It smells very fishy when a guy joins and on the same day stirs the pot regarding Snowman

Dude whats the problem. Is it every new person is the same as the next. I didn't start shit with no one bro. I don't have a problem with anyone here at all. Please don't confuse me with anyone other then myself. Im my own man and so are they. Your stiring up the pot with a thread like this and including me in it. GROW UP BRO

Comment

Originally posted by dimesrus300
      Dude whats the problem. Is it every new person is the same as the next. I didn't start shit with no one bro. I don't have a problem with anyone here at all. Please don't confuse me with anyone other then myself. Im my own man and so are they. Your stiring up the pot with a thread like this and including me in it. GROW UP BRO

how old are you "BRO"?

Comment

Dude whats the problem.
        I have a problem? I'm not the member that joined today that has 3 different user names.

Comment

i don't have three different user names. IM 29 and that's all i will answer at the time and wish someone who read over these post and then bring them up the next times these guys dont say they harass anyone. Stop being the nosey police. Everyone that comes on and signs up from now until million years down the road arent always the same people.

Comment

Nothing like coming home from work, turning on the computer, going to a sports gambling site and on come the soaps.
            Remember The Titans

Comment

Originally posted by mgdog96
              Nothing like coming home from work, turning on the computer, going to a sports gambling site and on come the soaps.
              IT IS THE ***DAYS OF OUR LIVES*** SOAP OPERA HERE DAILY AT BETTORSCHAT NOW.

Comment

frank,
                listen, i went to bat for some of these guys who i thought got jumped on but things are done and over. if someone is on and has three dif names, if that's against the rules, then ban their ass!! i don't know all the rules, i just know i'd like to see a place where we're all on the same side!!! i just don't want to see another big rain/stick/whoever controversy again....
                have a great day and a profitable night!
                ALWAYS RIDE THE STREAK!!!

Comment

NO ONE HAS 3 different user names. I tried to log on but sent it to the wrong email twice from screwing up on spelling it wrong and sending it to the wrong email. There is no three usernames lingering around on here.

Comment

Originally posted by LSUMONSTER
                    IT IS THE ***DAYS OF OUR LIVES*** SOAP OPERA HERE DAILY AT BETTORSCHAT NOW.
                    DITTO!

Comment

Let me clarify something ... he registered all 3 names today .. the reason he did it is because he did not get the e-mail back from BC to become active .. so he re-registered again and again .. I do not think he meant to have 3 user names on this site .. If I thought that he would not be here right now ...

Now, can we please move on and lets have a profitable night???

Thanks

Comment

[QUOTE=dimesrus300]NO ONE HAS 3 different user names. QUOTE]

Actually, you do. The other 2 were banned by Sparkster already!

GL Tonight!

Comment

NO ONE HAS 3 different user names. I tried to log on but sent it to the wrong email twice from screwing up on spelling it wrong and sending it to the wrong email. There is no three usernames lingering around on here.
                          I banned your other 2 names

Comment

frankb03

Originally posted by frankb03
                            Guys we have to ignore the raineman, stickman, dimesrus300 etal. They are intentionally creating trouble. We are playing right into their hands.

IGNORE them.

I can see them laughing at us. This character dimesrus joined BC today. It smells very fishy when a guy joins and on the same day stirs the pot regarding Snowman
                            Love you my man---you're 100% right....Had my tirade earlier---through with it---through with a lot of shit.........

kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

This Reminds Me Of The Time The Media Gave The To Story, Who Gives A Shit.........................its A Forum Let Anyone Post.................Keep Egos In Check, Like The Radio You Can Turn Switch The Station, Go To Another Thread, What A Waste Of Time And Energy
                              Last edited by BUD GREGG; 12-01-2005, 04:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X