CFB YTD 49-34 +22.1 units
    4* GOY +4.0 units
    3* 1-0 +3.0 units
    2* 12-5 +13.0 units
    1* 35-29 +3.1 units

NFL YTD 22-13 +11.95 units
    2* 7-2 +9.4 units
    1* 15-11 +2.55 units

0-1 in both NFL and college Thursday plus a push on my big play on Dallas (I bought the 1/2 point as was discussed in my thread). I hate the Saturday card and have only two plays.

1* New Mexico State +3
    I'm 1-1 with this team this year but they're 0-10 SU. I just don't think they are so bad they can't win again. Avoiding a winless eason is pretty strong motivation, especially at home. Utah State is 0-5 SU on the road and closed out its home season with a hard fought loss. They're vulnerable against a team that really wants a win.

1* Memphis -10 1/2
    Memphis can still get to a bowl with a win. They are all banged up but superstar RB DeAngelo Williams (maybe a top five NFL draftee) is healthy again. Williams runs wild in his home finale. Marshall has to close out the season on the road after two home games including a tough loss LW to East Carolina. Memphis has more motivation and is the better team.

This week's NFL picks: (I'll do a brief write-up if I have time later this weekend) but these are the only two plays I'll have.

1* Chiefs -3

1* Eagles -4 1/2
Working...
X