• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Employee #8 Efficiency Rating

25.7%

TERRIBLE...F!!!

Sorry Wayne.
    Last edited by bigjimt; 05-13-2003, 12:12 AM.
    The Rice Truck is NEVER Wrong!!!

JIM

YOU BASTARD:angryfire :D :tongue:

Remember one thing jim and that is only one team will finish first and it won't be the Jersey Nets

Jason Kidd is a wife beater and will be in S.A. next to Duncan next year so you better enjoy your run in the east now cause they will never win it all like we did what 17 times and you will be doing this at the end of your season brother

:D :D

Comment

I can't wait until Kidd resigns with the Nets just to hear the collective groan out of the rest of the Eastern Conference when they realize the best point guard in the game will be dishing it to the most athletic set of forwards in the league for years to come.

I'm gonna be like Ali yelling into Press Row after the stunning defeat of Sonny Liston.

EAT YOUR WORDS!!! EAT YOUR WORDS!!! :eek:

Tim Duncan may eventually get paired with J Kidd... he sure is gonna look great in that Nets Uniform.

Starting 5
      J Kidd
      L Harris
      R Jefferson
      K Martin
      T Duncan

Comment

JIM

Seriously dude put the joint down and wake up....Duncan is staying home and even if Kidd resigns which i think he could then you will still never win a title with the Nets and i like Jefferson but Martin is a total asshole and thinks that he is the man with 14 points and 10 rebounds...PLEASE ! Shawn Bradley can do that and AGAIN 17 TITLES JIM!.....When was the last time you enjoyed one of those? S.A. will have 7 open spots and a boatload of money to spend this off season so you better cross your fingers cause they want Kidd bad........I love the wife beater signs and t-shirts in the Fleet Center hell he even broke his kids collarbone....What a BAD ASS beating his wife and breaking his kids collarbone ya i would want that to stay in town. Your better off letting him and DICKHEAD Martin go and getting Duncan. :D :cool:

17 TITLES JIM..........You can add up all your favorite pro teams in Jersey and still not reach half that number:D :D :D

Comment

If only Antoine Walker played with 1/8th of the passion you have for your team and for posting... perhaps the Celtics could avoid another embarrassing performance vs. THE DEFENDING ATLANTIC DIVISION AND EASTERN CONFERENCE CHAMPIONS... YOUR NEW JERSEY NETS!!!

2 words Wayne: *IF NECESSARY

Comment

You would be passionate too if your team ever won a TITLE!.....not a division :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

My Raiders got wacked in the Super Bowl and it doesn't feel any better than all the other teams that lost.......like yours will in the end!

Comment

bigjim and wayne

you guys are too funny

Comment

Write this down... you're going to want to remember it.

There are 2 teams from the West that New Jersey has a legit chance to defeat based on past performance and matchups. One is San Antonio... the other is Sacramento.

WRITE THIS DOWN!!!:cool:
                You're right... the Nets currently own zero NBA Titles... for now.

Comment

I wish someone from the east would win believe me but it won't happen this year .... The nets don't have enough around Kidd.

Comment

***UPDATE***UPDATE***UPDATE***

28.8%

Comment

With things looking as dismal as they are for the C's, I put $10 to win $500 on them to win the series. Maybe they can get the next 2 so I can then bet on the Nets and guarantee me some money. Otherwise it is only $10 and you never know.

Comment

Your $10 would have been better donated to charity.
                        Nets could probably defeat Celtics with 4 players against their 5.
                        For the record I am not a fan of either team.

Comment

BOO THIS MAN!!!

If Antoine Walker showed as much heart as some of his posse (shown below) maybe the Celtics wouldn't be on the verge of disgrace this evening.
                          Attached Files

Comment

I say Antoine has a big night tonight

8-24 shooting
                            0-2 Free throw
                            7 boards
                            5 assists
                            5 turnovers

Comment

GONE FISHING!!!

34.3%