Kaptains "Demolisher" Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bud

lololol CALL IN THE NAVY..........O SHIT THEY WERE THERE THE WHOLE TIME, TO BAD IT WAS ONLY IN SPIRIT.

Comment

only need 3 more 4th qtr TDs...I've seen stranger things happen

Comment

Big boy

Kapt,
        I am a big boy. I played this game and will continue to play your games, along with many others in here. I appreciate the time and effort you guys put into these games.

If this was easy, everyone would be doing it. Very few can do it with long term success. Keep it up guys. I may get up enough nerve to post some plays, but until I do, I will follow yours and not complain. GL Kapt

Comment

Originally posted by Unknownhero
          No not at all. I just hate when people come on here and these people jump right down there throats. I never show any of rainmans past post and i been around longer then most of these guys looking for interesting read during the week. If something seems like a good game and the capper backs it up with some great information on the game then i like to throw some money into the ring. I don't care what the kapt calls fun but at the end of the day when people have lost there money and have nothing for the next day that's not considered fun or funny. Rainman was 4-1 and trust me i remember alot of snakes in the past and like i said i been apart of bettorschat for a long time. I also had other usernames but since i changed email account they have been lost. I followed Tony sorpano during his baseball 2 seasons ago. I been and seen it all. They ripped the poor man to death and now that the kid is down and out they are still poking fun at him at your expense. Just let's drop it and call a spade, a spade.
          why do you mention tony soprano????

Comment

Navy scores 21 in 4th qtr...BASTARDS!

Comment

"Demolishers" lose 2 straight days in a row....now 0-2 in this Forum.....There will be more "Demolishers" to come....Play at your own risk......

LOL to all---kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

damn forgot to ask what time u post nfl picks tomorrow
                OVERALL OPINONS 1ST 2 WEEKS 136-121-52.9%
                NBA 98-97 TOTALS 54-44 SPREADS 44-53 THRU 12/4
                NFL 38-24 TOTALS 19-13 SPREADS 19-11 THRU 12/4

NEED 2 MAKE SOME G'S BAD N GET OUT OF THIS RUT

dont call my p.o.

Comment

Working...
                X