• Wachovia Championship

Toms 40-1 or Appleby 50-1 to win

Top 5
    toms 8-1
    mark wilson 50-1
    mccarron 13-1
    appleby 10-1

glta

I'm in a golf league at pickthepro.net, the guy in fist place is on fire, he likes mark calcavechia, , i'm going to ride his streak out, Calc.. is 35-1.

Good luck
    There are no strangers here, just friends we haven't met yet.

Comment

I'd love to take him and couples too! but i won't take a guy after a great performance recently...right now anyway. want to take couples every week. well maybe i should. the one week i bet him he won! This course is supposed to be like harbor town so dl3 should be right there. good luck.

Comment

PGA

Calc is off to a nice start, -3 through 12. Should be there on Sunday!!

Good Luck

I'll be at the 19th

Comment

Calc

Doubles the last hole, time to sit his fat ass on the bar stool and proceed to get shitfaced!!!

Comment

fat calc! toms -2 also. appleby +1! fucking aussie or whatever he is.

Comment

should have gone w/ my boy freddy again! guy is -6 thru 16! what a stud.

Comment

Boom Boom is playing great golf, Always liked freddy, best swing in golf

Good luck

Comment

yeah, me too. that's why i love the guy. that smooth swing is what I want from my game. Fuck Tiger! We'll see if he's still hitting 350 when he's 42

Comment

Fat Bastard

Calc must must be on a real good bender!!! He's in danger of not making the cut,

"I'll have another scotch and water please, and six dozen of wings for my fat head"

Comment

holy shit! Toms has a 3 stroke lead on the 15th! 20 gets 800! I hope he can hold on tomorrow. knockwood. should have just put it all on toms as fucking appleby missed the cut.

Comment

toms looking pretty good! up 6 w/ nine to play:D :D :D

Comment

Holy shit

Toms tried to lose that fucking tournament, He said he heard somebody mention Van De Velde on the 18 th tee!!! Nice Hit Chalk, Toms is a classy guy, i had him last week,he didn't make the cut!! Looking forward to your plays next week.

Good Luck

Comment

thanks chalk i put 100 on toms and won 4000 :D
                            Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

Comment

nice work sdlt! i was just kicking myself for not putting it all on toms!
                              that's 3 winners in 4 weeks! hope to stay hot...knock on fucking wood!!!!!! i'm sure i'll have more golf around tue or wed night.:D :D :D

Comment

Working...
                              X