Neon's Picks Are Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neon's Picks Are Out

Last week I told you about 3 teams that I wouldn't want to be practicing with: Boston College, Florida State, and UCLA. They went 2 wins and a loss. I also took Alabama ( loss, Barely ) and North Carolina ( loss, Barley ). But as we all know, a loser is a loser. Hell, the next day Pros I lost with the Jacksonville/Baltimore over 33. The score was 30-3. Go figure!
    First time in 4 years Jacks score 30 points, 58 straight games was an NFL record, so the books are hard to bet and beat!
    But here are this weeks:
    Boston College - 3
    The Ohio State -3
    Penn State - 7
    Why Boston College? Because they are so Damm much Bigger!
    Why The Ohio State? Because Tressill & Hawk!
    Why Penn State? Penn QB can run the ball and they'll have to defend that, and Penn's rush defense won't allow enough time for Mich. St. to pass.
    Others:
    The Ohio State - 3
    Penn State - 7
    U.S.C. - 24
    Last Buch of Three:
    Yep..... The Ohio State - 3
    Oklahoma + 7
    Alabama + 7
    I'm sticking to my "Rules of the game" which are: I wouldn't want to be at their practice this week! Meaning Alabama's
    and Oklahoma's. I prefer to also say that this "Rule" mainly applies to "good teams" that want to play hard! Losing teams
    tend to "not want to get hurt for nothing"! Winning coaches put in 2nd stringers to make the 1st stringers apply themselves.
    As Always, good luck to you all this weekend, and yes I do try to put only and all winners up for you, and I do take it hard if I have losers. Neon
    michael e. steele

GL this weekend Neon!
    It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Right on Neon, good luck

Comment

Best Of Luck Neon

Comment

Gl This Weekend

Comment