NFL YTD 20-10 +14.65 units
    2* 7-1 +11.8 units
    1* 13-9 +2.85 units

Combined YTD 66-40 +39.25 units
    4* 1-0 +4.0 units
    3* 1-0 +3.0 units
    2* 18-5 +25.0 units
    1* 46-35 +7.25 units

I'm on a real strong run right now, hitting 10 of my last 12 college plays (including GOY) and 13 of my last 16 combined (NFL/College). Top plays (2* and above) now 20-5 on the season.

2* Kansas State -1 1/2
    This is the final game for Bill Snyder who turned K-State from one of the biggest jokes in the sport to a national power. I look for a big effort as K-State can't go to a bowl and wants to end the season positively. K-State has had a rough schedule in the strong Big 12 South while Missouri has had a soft schedule in the weak Big 12 North. K-State has lost five in a row but they're not a terrible team (three of the losses were by 3 or less). Kansas State is the better team, is at home and playing with major emotional motivation.

2* South Florida -18 1/2
    I wrote this one up in a separate thread earlier in the week.

1* North Carolina -25
    NC is a good team with some good wins but has had a brutal ACC schedule. They can get to a bowl if they win out. Duke is not competitive in this league. NC lost to a good Maryland team LW while Duke has covered only once ATS all year.

1* Vanderbilt +12 1/2
    Tennessee would fire Phil Fulmer at the end of the year except he's under contract for about 34 more years. Vandy has had its best season in a long time but can't get to a bowl so this season finale is very big for them. They always lose to Tennessee in this cross-state game but this year the talent is about equal and Vandy has the better QB.

1* Navy -27
    Temple is terrible. Just terrible. The team quit at the beginning of the year. The coaching staff quit, literally, midway through the year. They end the season on the road. How motivated were they this week practicing to play an option team? Navy won't deliberately run up the score; they won't be able to help themselves.

1* Utah State+ 10
    I went against U-State last week in my 3* win with Hawaii but this is a different story. They're back home to end the season against a Nevada that became bowl eligible last week. Utah State played respectably against Alabama three weeks ago and should have beaten a solid Louisiana Tech team.

Goodluck this weekend Gris!!!!!!
    "Sometimes it's not what you play, but what you don't play."

Comment

Good looking card Gris! Best of luck this weekend man!

Comment

Gris, gl this weekend

Comment

GL, gris. I'm on K State as well. Just FYI, K-State is also in the Big 12 North. They've played some teams from the South but they're in the North Division.

Comment

GL this weekend Gris!
            It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

BROTHER GRISWOLD DuDE

NEVER WAS SWEATING THAT KANSAS ST !! LOL MY MaN!!BOIL IC BB!!KEEP THOSE WINNERS COMING!!
              DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Working...
              X