ATTN: what does your book have??????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATTN: what does your book have??????

Just talked to one of my local books I deal with and he said "as of now" the line is standing at>>>>> 3 and 40 1/2<<<<<< He's going to update me at around 8-830et before the game on the sides.

HE DID TELL ME that if the line stands at what it is {he is going to raise it by a half} putting the EAGLES at -3 1/2 with the total standing at 40 1/2

REASON: HE WANTS EVERYONE on the BOYS he thinks because of the fact that wash. and NY both getting beat sun. and the revenge of dallas being at home slapping the shit out of the eagles will put the eagles back on top tonight with a victory even without T.O. and a nasty ass whipping by dallas in week 5 {perfect set up game in a book's eye's }something to think about!!!!!!!!!

I WILL POST THE SIDES A LITTLE LATER 8-830

THOUGHT THIS MIGHT HELP SOMEONE
    HITEM HARD
    BBBBBBOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!
    A Quote' By Warren Buffet...'worlds richest Man'
    "When you get to my age, you'll measure your success in life by how many of the people you want to have love you actually do love you.That's the ultimate test of how you've lived your life."

Wow..very intriging...
    NFL Kruise
    2-2*

*updated as of 9/9

Comment

Thanks for the info---but I'm still on the CowBoys-------kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Your location and the fact the bookies in this area took a beating with Pitt last night makes you feel good about the bookie starting to chase games. My bookie, an north of Philly, has it a slight edge on Philly but isn't thinking about moving line.

Littlewager

Comment

UPDATE: HE DID RAISE TO 3 1/2 AND AS OF NOW ONLY HAS

1200 BOYS

3100 FEAGLES

YES MAYBE BECAUSE THIS IS A PHILLY AREA THAT COULD BE THE CASE BUT IT'S JUST AN OPINION THOUGHT I'D SHARE
          "When you get to my age, you'll measure your success in life by how many of the people you want to have love you actually do love you.That's the ultimate test of how you've lived your life."

Comment

Originally posted by littlewager
            Your location and the fact the bookies in this area took a beating with Pitt last night makes you feel good about the bookie starting to chase games. My bookie, an north of Philly, has it a slight edge on Philly but isn't thinking about moving line.

Littlewager

I PROBABLY WORDED IT WRONG... I UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE SAYING AND I TOTALLY AGREE..... HE WAS GOING FROM A STANDPOINT THAT I SEEN JUST TO BE INFO "THOUGH HE REALLY ISN'T THAT BIG OF A BOOK"!!!! YOURS MIGHT BE

SORRY FOR A MISCONSEPTION

Comment

I need Philly tonight

Comment

not to be a smartass, but my bookie is currently in possesion of 829.00$$ of mine. you did ask what does you book have didnt you. hahahahahaha
                Questions, comments, complaints:
                [email protected]

Comment

Philly should win this game.We are getting hit with late Dallas money.
                  Overall,we need Philly pretty big.
                  When the hometown fans bet against their own team its usually a good thing for the home team.
                  philly c o v e r s

Comment

albany, ny....book needs philly at 3

Comment

IM still ROARING!! THAT was good
                      jjoneill

Comment

My money

Comment

Working...
                        X