Nal's NBA 11/14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nal's NBA 11/14

Lost my only play for the weekend (on Saturday). I should have followed my rule: don't bet against a team striving for it's first win. Unfortunately, the Hawks STILL lost, they just covered which continues to make them a bit more dangerous to bet against. One play tonight, and it's my largest of the season (which makes me nervous):

3.3 UNITS to win 3 UNITS - New York Knicks +4 (@ Utah Jazz)

The Knicks are coming off their emotional first win, which makes them a prime candidate for a letdown, but I don't think so here. First of all, the Knicks actually showed a lot of heart and emotion in getting their first win, which I believe will make them hungry for another. Here's the main reason I'm making this play though: the Jazz are without AK-47.

When the season started, I predicted the Jazz would make the playoffs with a healthy Kirilenko. His presence on the floor makes everyone on his team better, he does everything. Deron Williams is also day-to-day which doesn't hurt... If he can't go, the Jazz will be shallow on the bench. Anyway, if you happen to follow me, play this one with care as this is around the time in the season I usually have a little lull.

Yesterday (Saturday):
    0-1 (-2.2 UNITS)
    Record to Date:
    10-3
    Units to date:
    +11.10

Good luck on your big play tonight Nal! Keep up the good work!

Comment

GL tonight NAL!
      It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Good Luck Nal
        "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
        is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Interesting pick! But Kirilenko is huge to the jazz, good luck with your first 3 unit of the season Nal.
          Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

I watched the game the other night when AK and Deron got hurt. It looked like Deron rolled his ankle pretty good and I would be suprised if he played. The only thing that would worry me is that NY played last night (win in Sac)

Comment

best of luck Nalordo

Comment

gl to ya tonight---kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
                X