ANYBODY WITH SeRVICE PLAYS OR QUESTIONS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ANYBODY WITH SeRVICE PLAYS OR QUESTIONS

GO TO THE MOTHERFUCKING SERVICE SECTION-END OF STORY-WE HAVE BEEN OVER THIS SUBJECT MANY TIMES AND IT HAS BEEN FULLY EXPLAINED BY THE MODS!! TO ANYBoDY NEW HERE-WE HAVE THE BEST CAPPERS IN THE WORLD HERE AND THEY ARE FREE-to anybody who is doing a service-good luck-maybe uncle phil will put you on his community line!!
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Don't hold back Chung----say what you mean---I know there's more inside you----Spit it out.........kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by waynechung
      GO TO THE MOTHERFUCKING SERVICE SECTION-END OF STORY-WE HAVE BEEN OVER THIS SUBJECT MANY TIMES AND IT HAS BEEN FULLY EXPLAINED BY THE MODS!! TO ANYBoDY NEW HERE-WE HAVE THE BEST CAPPERS IN THE WORLD HERE AND THEY ARE FREE-to anybody who is doing a service-good luck-maybe uncle phil will put you on his community line!!
      You are the best pal .. wish you nothing but good .. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by waynechung

Wow -- And I was worried that you would be in a FOUL Mood today !! BRAhahahaha.....

GL Dr. Chung

Comment

a sexy brunette

Originally posted by Tom Foolery
          Wow -- And I was worried that you would be in a FOUL Mood today !! BRAhahahaha.....

GL Dr. Chung
          has contacted me about a sexual harassment case,SORRY WE GOT TO TAKE YOU DOWN YOU SICK,PERVERTED DR. SPAULDING FREAK!! LMFAO!!
          DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Working...
          X