Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Confirmed Nfl Plays (week #10) (update #2)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

9/8/2005

Comment

good luck and thank you Guru

Comment

Good Luck
        "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
        is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

guru,

not to start shit, but why are you posting here if you're a service???

Comment

Guru, you have mail.

Comment

Well thank you for posting what you can. Hope your 4* comes home!!!
              Goodluck today!!!!!
              "Sometimes it's not what you play, but what you don't play."

Comment

Guys Im Not Going To Make Any Changes To The Card, But Be Advised With The Weather In Buffalo You May Want To Think About Bumping The Play Down One Unit To A 2* As There Is Very High Winds Today.

Comment

Hey guys I just want to get something off my chest. Week in and week out many of you bash the idea of a service and tell me that I should be posting in the service area...like I am some sort of "outsider." First off, I simply do not understand why there is so much hatred toward the concept of a service. I agreed that for every one good service there are 3 out there that will take your money and rob you blind. I also agree that most probably throw a dart at the newspaper to figure out their selections. But there are some really good, hard working and credible services out there that work hard.

I do not advertise, I do not brag. I gave everyone an opportunity to try what I do (WHICH IS NOT A SERVICE BUT RATHER A COST SHARIN PROGRAM) for two free weeks and that offer will always be open to everybody.

Most services as well as 95% of the non-services here just post a team name with no justification or data to back it up. Well listen I try to give every all the information I find on a game, reasons both for and against my selection, trends favorable/unfavorable, motivational, situational, and fundatmental edges (which I'm betting with my own money) . Some plays you may agree with my analysis some you may not, thats why its important to read the write-up on a game. If anybody just blindly follows a service or a member here then they are committing suicide with their money.

If this continues to be a problem, I will simply say goodbye with no hard feelings but I refuse to be grouped with most of those scamdicappers in the service selection. I wish everybody the best of luck this weekend.

Comment

I appreciate all that you add to the forum Sports Guru,hope you continue to share your info with us.

Comment

I'm appreciative also! Good Luck!:christmas

Comment

Well, what is the 4*?

Comment

Originally posted by Spiccoli
                          Well, what is the 4*?
                          It must be a late game

Comment

Originally posted by Sports Guru
                            Hey guys I just want to get something off my chest. Week in and week out many of you bash the idea of a service and tell me that I should be posting in the service area...like I am some sort of "outsider." First off, I simply do not understand why there is so much hatred toward the concept of a service. I agreed that for every one good service there are 3 out there that will take your money and rob you blind. I also agree that most probably throw a dart at the newspaper to figure out their selections. But there are some really good, hard working and credible services out there that work hard.

I do not advertise, I do not brag. I gave everyone an opportunity to try what I do (WHICH IS NOT A SERVICE BUT RATHER A COST SHARIN PROGRAM) for two free weeks and that offer will always be open to everybody.

Most services as well as 95% of the non-services here just post a team name with no justification or data to back it up. Well listen I try to give every all the information I find on a game, reasons both for and against my selection, trends favorable/unfavorable, motivational, situational, and fundatmental edges (which I'm betting with my own money) . Some plays you may agree with my analysis some you may not, thats why its important to read the write-up on a game. If anybody just blindly follows a service or a member here then they are committing suicide with their money.

If this continues to be a problem, I will simply say goodbye with no hard feelings but I refuse to be grouped with most of those scamdicappers in the service selection. I wish everybody the best of luck this weekend.

Guru,

I'm glad you post. I always enjoy your write ups, but rules are rules. There must be something different or I know that Spark and Wayne would have dealt with this earlier.

GL to you

Comment

Originally posted by Sports Guru
                              Just to re-iterate. I pst 98% of my play free for you gus to do as yo wish with them. I do not advertise, I do not brag, I just keep a few big pays a year for my guys only. I hope thats OK!
                              I for one don't play your plays but from my point of view, if you enjoy helping guys here with giving out most of your plays, it probably wouldn't hurt to post your other ones about 5 minutes before game time to let some of the guys get a chance to put $$ on it....
                              Most guys here don't pay $$$ for service plays because it's too easy these days to get all the information you need in about 5 minutes with the internet....
                              I'm all for helping younger guys and veterans here to seeing your plays. And would I like to thank you for spending your time in doing it.

Comment

SUMMARY OF NFL SELECTIONS:
                                4* ST. LOUIS +7
                                3* BUFFALO -2 WON
                                2* TAMPA BAY +1
                                2* BALTIMORE +6.5 LOST
                                1* MINNESOTA +9.5 WON
                                1* SAN FRANSICO +13 WON
                                1* NEW YORK JETS +9.5
                                Opinion: HOUSTON +17.5 WON
                                --------------------------------------------------
                                ST LOUIS (4 - 4) at SEATTLE (6 - 2)
                                Week 10 Sunday, 11/13/2005 4:15 PM
                                vs

Analysis

LOCK AND LOAD! Ahhh yes the highest rated play all season. The Rams (4-4 Su, 3-5 ATS) are coming off their bye week after a 24-20 win over Jacksonville two weeks ago and they'll be looking for their third straight win when they face the Seahawks. Really, the only negative to this team has been their turnovers as the quarterback position has been responsible for 13 interceptions, which is tied for the league high. Meanwhile, the Seahawks (6-2 SU, 5-3 ATS) snapped a four-game losing streak four weeks ago against the Rams that included a first-round playoff loss last season. RB Shaun Alexander ran for 119 yards and Matt Hasselbeck threw for 316 yards and two touchdowns. The Hawks continue to run and gun as they won their fourth straight 33-19 over Arizona on Sunday behind Alexanders' 173 yards in 23 carries, including touchdown runs of 88 and 14 yards.

As I traditionally do, here is why you should not bet the Rams this weekend, and I’ll follow that with why I’m betting them as my trend girlfriend has cheated on me. The Seahawk’s have won six out of seven since an opening day loss at Jacksonville and have won 16 of its last 20 home games, including all four this season (Ohhhh noooo). Meanwhile, the Rams check in at 4-12 ATS with same season revenge, 5-17 ATS in November off a SU win and 8-22 ATS in their last 30 road games.

Like clockwork, Seattle is due for its once a year catastrophic collapse. Granted, Seattle beat Rams in their last meeting in St. Louis, but I remember that game, and not for a muffed punt that changed their fortunes dramatically in the final minutes of play the Rams would have won that game easily. Turnovers of course were also a huge factor. But we've seen the 'new' Rams control their turnover problems in recent weeks thanks to a heavy dose of good, old fashioned running. Seattle will also be facing a very different St, Louis Rams team )a healthy one) than the one it beat last month. In that game, Mike Martz was calling the plays from the sidelines for the Rams. Now, Martz's impact on the team is negligible as he's taking the rest of the year off to deal with his health concerns. The Rams will have a healthy Torry Holt back in the lineup catching passes here, and a healthy Mark Bulger throwing him the football. Even without those two in the lineup, we've seen Stephen Jackson prove to be capable of carrying the offense from the running back position, leading the Rams to consecutive victories prior to their bye week. St Louis plays with great confidence in Seattle, having won twice there last year, including once in the playoffs.

Situationally, this is it for the Rams, if they lose here Seattle will coast down the stretch to the division title so this is a solid motivational play on the Rams, who get all their key players back from injury off the bye. Seattle is playing well, but not great, and they're without key starters on both sides of the ball. Since the departure of Mike Martz the Rams’ offense has shifted emphasis from the passing game to the multi-faceted rushing skills of the emerging Steven Jackson. Haven been given this opportunity, Jackson has emerged as a star and has set the tone leading the Rams to victories their last two games. Now he gets help at the flanks with Holt and Bruce back. Jackson will wear the Seahawks down, while Bulger picks apart a Seahawks secondary missing star safety Ken Hamlin. Considering the series history, the site history and the return to health of key Rams, two weeks preparation, motivational and matchup edges there's absolutely no reason to think that this game won't come down to the final possession.

Forecast: SEA Seahawks 21, STL Rams 34
                                PLAY 4* UNITS ON ST. LOUIS +7

Comment

Working...
                                X