TUES PICKS and recap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TUES PICKS and recap

End of my first week on the board and it was on the plus side IN SPITE of me stinking out the joint last night.....HEY NUT...GOT AN OPEN SEAT AT YOUR BAR?? I need it after that fiasco last night!
    Anyway.....1st week recap was:

W - 23 L-15 P-2

Starred Plays were:
    W - 11
    L - 3

*** 2-0
    ** 2-1
    * 7-2

Hope everyone made some bucko's with these!

Tonight:

Detroit -2**

They have found their offense and Wallace should really frustrate any points Philly is used to getting inside. I look for Hamilton and Billups to both have very good games and A.I. to put up a phenomenol number of shots when they start to trail in the game but without VanHorn and Snow putting up 30 between them the first game goes to the Pistons who should still have their timing down fresh off of game seven. Plus the last drubbing Philly gave them at home was without Wallace in the lineup....they remember things like that!

SAC/DALL (O) 208*

HECK.....This thing could go over 228 if the Kings don't have some rust on them from the time off. Lowest point total in four games this year was 217 when Dallas only scored 94 back in January and that was AT Sacramento......Go to bed with 6 minutes left in the game and this thing should be approaching 200 by that time. That Dallas defense is only a little bit better than my picks last night......yep.....that bad!!

Atl Braves -170* They should blow up Cook early on the mound and Hampton gets his shot at his old team. This may be a good over too unless Hampton has a great outing.

CUBS -330 & OAK -165 VERY RARE PARLAY FOR ME at 1.09

Prior on the mound against Franklin whos ERA is in orbit and the Cubs coming off last nights loss. Oakland is red hot and the White Sox now going on the road after playing horribly the last week and half. Buerle has been lit up big time this year and Mulder is now finding his Zito groove. This could go ugly early for the Sox.

GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY and I may have a late play later. Some of the half times can be very profitable like the Spurs/Lakes 2nd H. total last night....GoldV
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Good job last Wk. Gold!!! Let's keep it going!!! Wish you the Best tonite!!! Knock!

Comment

Working...
    X