Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd half Laker play

Going to take the (O) 94

Only 73 points in the first half still puts the total for game at only 168. That is still 22 POINTS UNDER the UNDER!! I think you will see Shaq and Koby get 35 to 40 of the 94 by themselves.....good luck all because my early picks today sure ate the proverbial BIG ONE......Sheesshhhh......Cards lose in the 9th.....Nets go 6 minutes without scoring instead of the Celts and choke an 11 point lead when they could have put it away.......AND Boston never had there infamous take one quarter off for a change to blow the under big time.......At least the Royal and RedSox decided to score some runs! GLTE.....GoldV
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

right w/ ya goldvike,

half needs 117 points to be where vegas originally thought. I'd have been all over over 167.5 at the start so why not at half?

Comment

Congrats Chalk!

We got a little easy money from "them" anyway!! Devon George going out realllllllllllllly hurt the the Lakers on the SIDE! Can't figure those though....GL! GOLDV
      I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Working...
      X