NE / Ind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NE / Ind

I'm sure everyone knows the trends. That is Indy doesn't beat NE. Brady wins ~ Manning loses. But I see that everyone seems to think Indy is a slam dunk tonight to a point of giving NE 4 points.

Indy is undefeated!!!! Everyone loves the undefeated team. They beat teams with records of:

5 - 3 Jax
    4 - 4
    3 - 5
    2 - 6
    2 - 6
    2 - 7
    1 - 7

NE's record is poor for the current champs with 3 losses. But they played the SB winners schedule. Their records were:

6 - 2 = L @Car
    6 - 2 = W
    6 - 2 = L @Den
    6 - 2 = W
    5 - 4 = L SD
    3 - 5 = W
    3 - 5 = W

I've enjoyed being a fan of NE ( except the 85 SB ) for many years. I'm also a smart enough gambler to avoid the game as it's a close call and bios might be the swaying factor in the decision.

Just cap the came with the facts and may you kick some bookie butt!:chainsaw:

Best of Luck ,
    LW

ne / indy

good call!new england has had a tough schedule!i am not taking anything away from a very talented indy.but the injury bug has not bitten them yet,and they could only muster a few points against several teams that have losing records.i think this one is too close to call.if indy wins,so be it,every dog has it's day.but it seems to me that indy has been the fire hydrant in new england's dog pound for quite a long time.i predict a close,entertaining game that could go either way.best of luck to both sides,but my heart is with bruschi and the boys!

Comment

Wanted to add that the Colt's 3 road victorys this year.... 2 - 6 49ers, 2 - 7 Titans and the 1 - 7 Texans. I'm not sure that they have been road tested as of yet. Also NE's winning records comes with allowing more points then they are making. Meaning when they lose, it ain't pretty.

GL
      LW

Comment

i agree!but what do you think of indy beating cleveland at home 13-6 and jax 10-3.not real impressive to me

Comment

Romeo Crennel almost took Trent Dilfer into Indy and won. I was impressed with the effort. They had 263 to Indy's 339 yards with a little lower caliper QB.

Makes you think doesn't it!!!!

Comment

and you can add to that, STL being up17-0 FIRST QUARTER, then bulger gets hurt and the turnovers give them feild position....i actually see a high scoring close game....gl
            ALWAYS RIDE THE STREAK!!!

Comment

Line wants peope to play Indy
              History indicates NE winning which is another reason for the low line.

Comment

The over is up close to 50 and Indy has given up less the 80 points in all it's games. NE has never wanted a shoot out before and I really don't think they want one this time.

Best of luck,
                LW

Comment

good write up---and some nice responses----kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
                  X