Tonight BB pick & recap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tonight BB pick & recap

Sorry I got in late.....did real well on NBA but that's over now so will not bore anyone with details....yesterday's small ball picks were (no starred picks for Sat)

Astros -175 W
    (o) 10 L
    Brewers (o)10 L

Late pick was Dodgers -147 W

Disappointing 2-2 for sure....a ton of base runners in both games totals wiped out on double plays....so credit the pitchers and defenses for keeping those two under.

Tonight I like both
    Mariners +113 *
    Under (8) -105

Meche is probably the best kept secret in the AL right now. Anybody that can shutout the Yanks in NY for 8 innings as in his last outing has to have great stuff. This Mariner team is on fire offensively and the C. Manual is in deep deep trouble with all the talent he has to work with for bats and yet are driving towards the celler again. With Colon on the mound he should keep the run total down for the game but usually gets hit up for one early bad inning with walks getting him in a 2 or 3 run hole. The only problem with the under is if the bullpens can hold it after seven or if Colon doesn't have his stuff early. But a 4-3 or 5-2 ball game is possible if Bart shows up. I will give one star to the Mariners outright but keep the total a small bet.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL NO MATTER WHICH TEAM YOU LIKE!! GoldV
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!
Working...
X