Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a fucking idiot

Wow...am I stupid.

I'm not a very good capper in NCAA football, so I follow my friends on here who are. I have a spreadsheet where each week I track everyone's picks, use somewhat of a consensus...anyway, I won't go into the detail.

Well, one of the guys who I follow quite a bit is Griswold. Well, as I'm going through my sheet, I see Griswold's picks, and proceed to take Tulane, NC State and USC and several others. Then I go into his thread to see if anything has been added, and I see someone mention a potential clean sweep on his 2*s. I'm thinking, wait, he already lost Tulane, how can he go undefeated, then I look at his picks, and he took Oregon (where I lost on Cal), Purdue (where I lost on Michigan State), and three other winners.

Then it hits me......I still had his picks from last week. That was probably at least a $1000 mistake. I AM ASS LINT!

Well at least you didn't jinx him.

(I couldn't resist)

Ass Lint!
    Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

Tough break Daddy!
      It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Yeah

You are a F**cking idiot, but we will let you stay anyway. Sorry to hear about the mixup. GL to you
        He's baaaaack......

Comment

that sucks buddy. sorry to hear that

Comment

in all honesty, that would majorly piss me off too, it sucks that it happened to you.
            Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

That blows hoosier!!! You could've just faded my picks and turned out very well !

Comment

One good thing Hoosier... at least i'm not the only dumb jackoff who's made a mistake like that... Sorry to hear about that buddy you'll come back from it!
                "That ain't working, that's the way you do it... get your money for nothing and your picks for free"

Comment

can i be in your dumb group of guys
                  we need bitch slapped lmao
                  rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Originally posted by jmarty6969
                    can i be in your dumb group of guys
                    we need bitch slapped lmao

Marty you would love to be bitch slapped by any women
                    1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Originally posted by Homer

Marty you would love to be bitch slapped by any women

:christmas
                      It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Add Me To The List

I read your post and thought you had balls to post. What did I do? I then played Rip's Fades from Friday by mistake for tonight and I am now looking at an 0-3 NBA night! I am having a hard time adjusting to this time change. I might go down to Knoxville and see if Uncle Phil needs any help!

Comment

Originally posted by lobsterman52
                          I read your post and thought you had balls to post. What did I do? I then played Rip's Fades from Friday by mistake for tonight and I am now looking at an 0-3 NBA night! I am having a hard time adjusting to this time change. I might go down to Knoxville and see if Uncle Phil needs any help!

Misery loves company.....

Comment

Working...
                          X