11:00 A.M. for the Win Wager and 1:30 for the other two, Good Luck.:cool:

Arena (26-16)

Orlando -10

T.B. -3

Chicago -9 1/2

:smoking: GOOD LUCK :smoking:

Comment

NBA (138-145)

Orlando +6 .......... I can't pass up on the points in a game 7 with McGrady probably taking most shots and scoring 40 and it is tough coming back from 3-1 down to win a series and will Orlando play 3 bad games in a row? Should be a battle til the end......

Portland +6 1/2 .......... Again hoping for a close game 7 and Dallas is the team in a choke hold right now and they can't figure out how to stop the inside game of Zac Randolph.......Most will probably go against 1 or both of these but i think Portland has maybe figured out some flaws in the Dallas game and can't be more confident right now.

GOOD LUCK

Comment

MLB (33-24) + $632 or +6.32 UNITS (Another BIG Day Yesterday)

Mets (Leiter) -150

Parlay = Houston (Oswalt) - L.A. (Brown) +122

"OVER" 7 1/2 Cubs / Colorado ... -110

Oakland (Zito) +120

Anaheim (Ortiz) -142

White Sox (Colon) -140

Parlay = Cubs (Wood) - S.F. (Rueter) +152

NUT, I LOVE the Angels as well....Ortiz is the only Angels starter with a winning record and has twice as many wins than any other pitcher on the staff......Add to that they lost the first 2 of the series and Toronto is throwing out a pitcher with an ERA over 7 ...... That Makes this a "Great Value" game in my book as well.....GOOD LUCK to YOU and ALL !

Comment

Did anyone play any golf wagers today? I'm just curious to know if anybody else touches the sport or just the Majors. I normally only bet the Majors but i'm taking a shot at a few today......Why not.:D

Comment

golf

Wayne
            I play my golf picks for the entire tourney. Today I need Flesch to beat Estes. Looks like a long shot. What book do you use that has daily matchups?

Comment

wayne

I agree with you as well on the angels

btw - I am riding your Orlando play, I had no time to study the NBA and trust you with my cash

thanks

lets get em hard

Angels - 5 dimes

Orlando - 3 dimes:D

Comment

Wayne

i'm going with you and nut on Ana. and Orl. today but was wondering if you looked at all at KC and why you stayed away. I believe the pitcher for Bal. was just called up. Thanks
                You can't get there from here..........

Comment

maverick

I don't like going against pitchers just called up cause alot of times the hitters are not familiar with them and they fair well a little bit like Webb last week for Arizona plus K.C. is slumping a little but good luck to you!

nut, my NBA has not been anything special i'm way more confident in bases more than anything else right now but hopefully a BIG day is ahead.:tongue:

eieio, I'm not a golf expert by no means so you i think you could still win your bet and i could still win mine i think:confused: depending on your odds. good luck!:D

Comment

Wayne
                    What book do you use offshore? I use bodog and they have no total posted for the cubs game?

Comment

I have 4 books i use but i used intertops.com for those golf odds.:D

Comment

Orlando just didn't fucken show up for a game 7..... I'm glad all we will have is Baseball soon........and the WNBA:tongue: I like my pucks too but the NBA is messed up 1-1,2-2.1-2,2-1, BLAH BLAH BLAH! .....Everyday.:redfaced: :D :cool: :tongue:

Comment

eieio35

What a great golf finish my man and yours ended up in O.T. and your guy sinks a 30 footer for birdie and the win on 18:eek: :eek:

WOW! I thought i had a HUGE payout coming but good for you....... I broke even on the golf going 1-1-1 with no juice but was sooooo close to a sweep! :D :tongue:

Comment

Yes I had Flesch over Estes and to win for 40 to 1 for $10!!!!
                            What a nervous wreck I was.

thanks for the arena picks and your mlb did great today also

Comment

You should take the day off tomm..........you don't need the money.:cool:

I'm up HUGE in Baseball today and i really like the White Sox tonight and think Gil will be a mess not Meche:tongue: My only loss so far is the damn Angels but oh well.

0-2 in the NBA as Dallas covers late and 1-1-1 in Arena but the T.B. line closed at 2 in alot of places so some of you might have gone 2-1 but really the money has been in baseball as i stated in nut's thread that i'm feeling the Bases good right now and also stated before the season that it was my favorite sport to wager with College Hoops and both Football's of course and we won't be denied from that bankroll SWELLING! :D :tongue: :cool:

GOOD LUCK BROTHER!

Comment

Working...
                              X