taking one late game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• taking one late game

Going to play the Dodgers -147 (small play)

Suppan started 4-0 but the Dodgers just swept Pitt at Pittsburg and hit Suppan up for 3 runs through 7 inns. and eventually scored 6 total to hand him his only loss so his stuff is still fresh in the hitters minds. Driefort has pitched very well for LA but the team just has not put up the runs for him, two straight games he lost 3 to zero. They should get him at least 3 to 4 runs tonight which should be enough with that KILLER BULLPEN to keep the Pitt bats in check late .......Good Luck to ALL!! GoldV
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

I like em' .........GOOD LUCK

Comment

I don't and I am playing the Pirates hard but good luck guys!!

Comment

I think Dreifort has pitched some good games and fallen short of a victory and I know cause i have him on my fantasy team and have followed him closely plus i watched Suppan in Boston then K.C. and i still believe someone stole his uniform because that isn't him and if it is then he is WAY overdue for a thumping but who knows maybe he pitches well and has his bad game in his next start but trust me he will have one soon.

Comment

Wayne, now I know the real reason whay you like the Dodgers. It is the Fantasy thing! And this is a fantasy bet I am afraid!

That is code for why I like the Bucs........I can here Prince, the long time Pirate Broadcaster now......."It's a drive to right, long and high......Tell you what you can do.....You can kiss that that SOB goodbye!!"

Good luck!!!!

Comment

wayne 1218....that's the Suppan

I remember as well......I am an AL fan much more so thant the NL...BUT....he is once through the lineups for a series now so we will see what the Dodgers hitters learned because the entire American League seemed to shell him more games than not. Good Luck to Everyone no matter which team you have!!! Goldv
            I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

jade

I am in a league where you can buy and sell pitchers on a daily basis and you don't draft a team for the year and i can promise you one thing and that is that most of my wagers are based on the hours of research i do on a daily basis for all the starting pitchers and then when it comes to making wagers i base them on what i already found out about pitchers and alot of my wagers are on starting pitchers for my team and i seem to fair pretty well but i think a serious fantasy player is someone that always knows ALOT about Baseball........ Think about it.

Comment

You know, I absolutely agree. I can do the same thing for my Fantasy League and it has helped out a bunch with baseball. I actually discovered that 3 years ago when I started Fantasy. You have to know the pitchers if you are going to do well at Fantasy Baseball......That is a very good point and I hope that others are listening.........Good luck tonight!!

:D

Comment

I Started playing Fantasy sports in every sport about 5 years ago and that's also when i said screw the services because of being burned several times by them and started capping my own games betting on everything under the sun and i usually finish in the top 2 in every fantasy league i enter because i hate to lose and become obsessed with simply knowing more than anyone else in my leagues and it usually pays off big time with the bets knowing who's hot and who's not with every pitcher and fielder in the league! :cool: :D :tongue:

Comment

Are you trying to out-smiley face me? I have won 3 consecutive tiimes in my league of 12 and I always finish in the top 3% of the whole league which comprises over 200,000 people. I am looking at 3 trophies as I type this......We also bet on points with everyone below paying everyone above.....Plus side bets.....I did not get many of those this year!!!

:angryfire :tongue: :D :D :D

Comment

Wayne.....Looks like you picked up some pretty good points on Driefort.........Maybe even the win!!!!

:angryfire :angryfire

Comment

I can't believe they pulled him after 6 innings and the first reliever in almost blew it in the top of the 7th...........We'll see.

Comment

Wayne.....Looks like you picked up some pretty good points on Driefort.........Maybe even the win!!!!

:angryfire :angryfire

Comment

same message twice.:confused: :confused: :confused:

Comment

Did not mean to post twice.........Me either but I am happy about it!!........I had Driefort many times last year especially at home where he shines.....

Comment

Working...
                              X