No announcement yet.

NBA Friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

don't worry, my record is around the same.......

we're still winning money though, i take some of your winners, and some of puns, and spaarkies, and others. we'll turn it up in the next few weeks here.

Comment

Originally posted by capperjohn1
      I was noticing that at 10:36 you realized the NY play and mentioned it in your own thread, then 23 minutes later was commenting about NY as a play in other threads.
      I still don't get your point. It doesn't matter. I had winner tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03
        I still don't get your point. It doesn't matter. I had winner tonight.
        If the "hype" talk is gone, why do you still feel the need to needle a poster of this board? It's obvious you have problems with him, and he's addressed that by the way I read his post tonight. So why not just stay out?
        Pre-ban 1-0 (+1.00)
        Post ban 6-4 (+3.90)

Comment

If the "hype" talk is gone, why do you still feel the need to needle a poster of this board? It's obvious you have problems with him, and he's addressed that by the way I read his post tonight. So why not just stay out?
          First, the hype wasn't gone.

Also, I never addressed him. I stated my opinion in my thread. My reference towards the HYPEcapper could have been towards anyone.

Comment

CapperJohn, let me ask you a question. Why do you have the need to defend another member in my thread? I never mentioned him by name.

Comment

Also, I never addressed him. I stated my opinion in my thread. My reference towards the HYPEcapper could have been towards anyone.
              My apologies then Frank. My brain can't comprehend the difference between hype and opinion. And I hope you track down the person who stole your screename and was posting in "his" thread. B/c I think they were responding to quotes from "him".
              Pre-ban 1-0 (+1.00)
              Post ban 6-4 (+3.90)

Comment

CapperJohn, let me ask you a question. Why do you have the need to defend another member in my thread? I never mentioned him by name.
                The same reason you are here to protect the newbies and everyone else who is harmed by the hypecappers.
                Pre-ban 1-0 (+1.00)
                Post ban 6-4 (+3.90)

Comment

My apologies then Frank. My brain can't comprehend the difference between hype and opinion. And I hope you track down the person who stole your screename and was posting in "his" thread. B/c I think they were responding to quotes from "him".
                  I asked a question. Sarcastic yes but a fair question.

Snowman claims to be a great capper. What was his reasoning? Larry Brown doesn't play in the game. Do you think the Wiz were trying to "show up Larry Brown"? The reasoning made no sense.

Comment

The same reason you are here to protect the newbies and everyone else who is harmed by the hypecappers.
                    Thanks for your insight. ABSOLUTELY the MOST SENSIBLE response.

Comment

Another apology then Frank. I am sorry. When I read that you stated your opinion in your thread, I thought you were saying you didn't post anything in HIS thread. As long as we are allowed to question anyone in their thread with sarcasm, that's cool.
                      Pre-ban 1-0 (+1.00)
                      Post ban 6-4 (+3.90)

Comment

I asked a question. Sarcastic yes but a fair question.

Snowman claims to be a great capper. What was his reasoning? Larry Brown doesn't play in the game. Do you think the Wiz were trying to "show up Larry Brown"? The reasoning made no sense.
                        Maybe the Wiz were trying to show up Larry Brown as he was coaching several of the WIZ's ex-players in Detroit. Who knows?
                        Pre-ban 1-0 (+1.00)
                        Post ban 6-4 (+3.90)

Comment

Maybe the Wiz were trying to show up Larry Brown as he was coaching several of the WIZ's ex-players in Detroit. Who knows?
                          But Larry Brown doesn't play in the game. Do you think that would be motivation for the Knicks? I don't.

Comment

But Larry Brown doesn't play in the game. Do you think that would be motivation for the Knicks? I don't.
                            I don't, but maybe some other cappers do. Not my place to question someone in their own thread. If I didn't like someone or their reason for a game, I would just wish them good luck and move on if I stuck my nose in their thread. I wouldn't question their reasons (especially after the game is over and lost)
                            Pre-ban 1-0 (+1.00)
                            Post ban 6-4 (+3.90)

Comment

I don't, but maybe some other cappers do. Not my place to question someone in their own thread. If I didn't like someone or their reason for a game, I would just wish them good luck and move on if I stuck my nose in their thread. I wouldn't question their reasons (especially after the game is over and lost)
                              Of course it's your right to ask questions. It's an open forum.

You don't think a fellow member has the right to question another capper's selections? Especially, when they hype a selection. I do. I welcome anyone coming into my thread asking questions.

This place would be pretty boring if all we did was post selections with no other input. What also makes this place great is the opinions that are given. I've learned lots.

I played and posted Wizards long before the other capper posted NY. If I wasn't on Washington I'd agree with you. A LITTLE.

Comment

John, one final point than I'm going to bed. This is an open forum. You have every right to defend and post your opinion. SNOWman has the right to post any BS hype. It's how it's done. I didn't bash him in his thread. I asked a question. Sarcastic yes but a fair question.

GL to you.

Comment

Working...
                                X