We All Got Scammed Last Night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We All Got Scammed Last Night

ESPN televised the Louisville / Pittsburgh Game but didn't we only get to really see the first 3 quarters ?

I came home from dinner and tuned in for the 4th Quarter only to see some Tribute to some obscure Kentucky family named " The Brohms "

I saw photos of " Oscar Brohm " , " Greg Brohm ", " Jeff Brohm "

At first I thought Somebody named Brohm CROAKED and ESPN was paying their respects.

I heard these half assed announcers talking about every fucking BROHM in existence .

I saw statues of ****** Unitas... Small talk of Muhammed Ali ... More pictures of Oscar Brohm ... Dave Ragone , Stefan Lefors , ... more talk about loser QB's from the history of Louisville U ... but I saw very little of any football game.

Hell they even had the nerve to show home footage of THE BROHMS slipping and sliding around in some Thanksgiving Day touch football game in their back yard from 30 -40 -50 years ago ... NOT ONCE BUT TWICE

That's when I had enough.

Please answer me this :

WHO THE FUCK ARE THESE BROHM NOBODY'S AND WHY WERE THEIR ASSES KISSED UP AND DOWN BY ESPN ? ESPN ALL BUT PRE-EMPTED THE 4th QUARTER OF THAT GAME FOR THEIR BEHALF

I thought I was watching The Beverly Hillbillies ( no offence )

I just couldnt take it any longer so I turned off the TV and got on to CBS Sportsline for an accurate play by play .

I had Louisville so this isn't a sour grapes thing ... I'm just pissed that ESPN "Baited " us into thinking we were going to see the whole game , then " Switched " us into some Fucking Dysfunctional Family of NOBODY'S .... I'm still BORED out of my mind ... I'm Pissed off too.

This Network has a history of hyping Ordinary Louisville Quarterbacks who fall on their faces because they are drafted by the NFL and they shouldn't be. Remember Browning Nagle ? I didn't think you would . Why should you ? He was one of the first hyped up Louisville QB's drafted by I think The Jets ... another failure.

Anyway it feels good getting that off my chest.

OSCAR BROHM ??????

WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT OSCAR FUCKING BROHM ???
    Last edited by CoverBoy; 11-04-2005, 10:20 AM.

Don't hold back, Neil. Tell us how you really feel about ESPN's Thursday night coverage. lol

Comment

Coverboy I couldn't agree with you more. I was wondering the samething. This is a Football game not a family reunion.

That was a joke. No one turns on football to watching the history of a family. If I wanted to watch that I would have turned on the History Channel
      1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Thank God I was at a bar last night with some buddies and could not hear the sound .....

Comment

BOOOOM!!!! THAT WAS A NODOUBT LOCK FOR FUNNY!!!! GOOD JOB! I had pitt....nice hit for you sir
          1 = $25

MLB Posted (as of 4/15) - 20-11 +21.86

God have mercy on the man who doubts what he's sure of

Comment

LMAO @ The History Channel

I thought I had the wrong station on or there was some sort of satellite miscommunication problem.

OSCAR FUCKING BROHM AND HIS FAMILY

DID THEY FIND THE CURE FOR POLIO OR INVENT PENICILLIN OR SOMETHING ELSE IMPORTANT ?

WE WANTED FOOTBAL ... ESPN GAVE US FREAKING FAIRY TALES

Comment

Hey Coverboy are u giving out your plays before 9:00 tonight cause I would like 2 see who u take.I am in a college pool with these guys and the picks got 2 be in at 9 so I like 2 take a look at ur picks espeically if u have a special cause we rate our plays and that 1 would be on the top.If not no problem just asking and I hope I am not a pain in the ass for asking Thanks Coverboy love those asses lol
              Later

Comment

Originally posted by SPARK
                Thank God I was at a bar last night with some buddies and could not hear the sound .....
                noway u was up that late at night.................and why in the hell didnt u ansewr your phone u suck like the brohms lol
                rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Originally posted by jmarty6969
                  noway u was up that late at night.................and why in the hell didnt u ansewr your phone u suck like the brohms lol
                  You know you are correct .. I meant to call you back today and I will ... I had my phone on silent ..

Comment

Could this be the network's updated version of the Heidi incident with a new wrinkle?
                    ps Coverboy- It could have been worse;what if they had Phil Schtool do the narration with a few plugs for North Co ast Services and PowerSwe ep thrown in?
                    Last edited by savage1; 11-04-2005, 01:18 PM.

Comment

the must have happy hour for senior citizens at 2pm out there, because that's when you were out yesturday

Comment

Neil, I am probably the only one here who knows or gives a fuck about the Brohm's. I was at the game so i didnt know about this till now. Our QB Brian Brohm was one of the countries most sought after high school QB's. He is a local boy and his older brother was also our QB about 12-13 years a go. His other brother was a starting wide reciever on the same team as the one i just spoke about. It was a huge deal for us to get Brian Brohm here, were not exactly Miami, Tennessee, you know. He was offered scholarships from almost every major university and was on the cover of S.I. coming out of high school. The Brohm's are a great family and have had 3 sons start for the cards. With all that I am sure you still dont give a fuck and i dont blame you. Im sure they(ESPN) babbeled on more than they should about all of that, and sorry to all that had to endure that. On your point that all of the cards qb didnt make any impact in the nfl, well that may be true, but the fact that they have had 5 qb's drafted in the last 12-15 years is still somewhat of a accomplishment. As i stated before where not Miami, or FL. ST etc.. Just a little info, not bashing.
                        Last edited by jcindaville; 11-04-2005, 01:42 PM.
                        Questions, comments, complaints:
                        [email protected]

Comment

You know you are correct .. I meant to call you back today and I will ... FOR SOME STRANGE REASON MY WIFE TURNED DOWN MY HEARING AID SO I MISSED YOUR CALL..

wow thats mean of mrs spark to do
                          2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

nice write up bud but espn went to far with it cb is saying
                            and i believe he is correct with his statement we are watching the game not a family say what u need to say and get back to the game dont linger on about the brohm family for the whole 4th qtr
                            rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Originally posted by jmarty6969
                              nice write up bud but espn went to far with it cb is saying
                              and i believe he is correct with his statement we are watching the game not a family say what u need to say and get back to the game dont linger on about the brohm family for the whole 4th qtr

I know what he meant, i didnt see it ,and knowing espn im sure they did overdue it. I was trying to answer who they were.
                              Questions, comments, complaints:
                              [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                              X