phonepole .........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RJeremy
    hey Mule, can you please e-mail me that Timberlake site? Thanks a TON!

Sincerely,

JBC

bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by rented mule
      Cool. I have a wife with a bad attitude. A 3 year old who is cranky the second she gets off the school bus. A one year old who asks "what's that?" at least 10 times a minute. And my wife's nephew who appears to have ADD.

I'll leave the key in the mailbox.

Fantastic mule ... Great post

Comment

Originally posted by BigTicket
        hahaha I dont care about phonepole, this thread is funny. Rented Mule is one of the dry-est people I have ever come in cyber contact with, haha
        My attempts at humor are always 100% for the benefit of me. I'm only interested in amusing myself, which seems to happen often.

If anyone wants to come along for the ride
        Every
        Villain
        Is
        Lemons

Comment

Is phonepole EVER going to respond to this????

Comment

Originally posted by BigTicket
            hahaha I deeply care about phonepole, this thread is funny. Phonepole is one of the coolest people I have ever come in cyber contact with, haha
            Thanks for the love, BT!!

Wayne.. I just saw this now.....

Since the e-mail didn't work.. i'm gonna break a rule here big-time and just post my mailing address.... It's been a rough couple of weeks gambling, so just send it to...

Thanks alot, Wayne.. And Mule.... for the wife with the 'tude (lovely and charming wife, in case Mrs. Mule's looking), and the cranky, inquisitive, ADD kids.. you can invade my threads anytime, you need the escape!
            Last edited by wayne1218; 11-05-2005, 09:55 PM.
            "That ain't working, that's the way you do it... get your money for nothing and your picks for free"

Comment

hahahaha .... I quickly saw a address so i copied and pasted it to word and quickly erased it here for you. Well ........ Then i noticed it wasn't real.

I have your name on a sealed envelope. I just need an addy. I'm going to check my email now ....... You funny bastard!

Comment

Dammit Wayne!

Now I won't know how to get home!

I found out the problem... my old computer couldn't handle all the number in your e-mail [email protected]....
                My new computer should be able to handle it!

PS it's windy here that refrigerator box blew away anyhow!
                Last edited by phonepole; 11-05-2005, 10:09 PM.
                "That ain't working, that's the way you do it... get your money for nothing and your picks for free"

Comment

Hahahahha!!!!!!!!!!!
                  It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

You guys are funny as shit.

Wayne, can I babysit the chick in your avatar? Please? IS there any more of that somewhere on the web or are you personally familar with her?!!

Comment

Originally posted by Spiccoli
                      You guys are funny as shit.

Wayne, can I babysit the chick in your avatar? Please? IS there any more of that somewhere on the web or are you personally familar with her?!!
                      It is just one of the Avatars from here. I don't know who she is.

Comment

Originally posted by rented mule
                        My attempts at humor are always 100% for the benefit of me. I'm only interested in amusing myself, which seems to happen often.

If anyone wants to come along for the ride

Believe me, I know that feeling!

haha phonepole, your welcome buddy
                        Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiccoli
                          Wayne, can I babysit the chick in your avatar? Please? PLEASE???!???
                          My thoughts exactly... except I want first crack at her, thats what I do best!

Signed,

Joe Piscopo

Comment

Working...
                          X