No announcement yet.

Big 12 Goy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, believe me RG...I hope you win the bet. It's just that I see this quite often and it just leaves me scratching my head. I has nothing to do with what professions the former player have taken up...naturally...this was just an example

The point was....that when I see these stats being quoted....like..."X is 23-2 vs. Y since 1981 ats".....I just think......."not a single player on either team today was ALIVE in 1981......just because they are wearing the same uniforms as the team in 1981 does not (unless I've missed something) mean that they are more (or less) likely to cover against a team that their ancient ancestors at the school happened dominate way back when. I always think of myself as betting on the people *in* the uniform, not on the uniform itself. NE is a pretty good example this year.......they look the same...until you look under the helmets....then you find out why they are just another middle-of-the-road team this year.

Anyway....I hope it's a great call and you clean up on it.

London

Originally posted by RGSBEST
    Im Just Saying That Nebraska Has Beat Kansas 13 Straight Games Su! Has Nothing To Do With Their Professions! I Think You Get Good Line Value Here Especially Since The Last Six Times Nebraska Has Played In Kansas They Have Won The Game Su! Gl With Whatever You Decide!

Comment

Like the card this weekend! Good luck man!

Comment

like the nebraska call!! gl.

Comment

Great Call Rg I am already on it!

Comment

might have to add to it since it is you game of the year. Good Luck!

Comment

Adding 2*over 52 Missouri/colorado
              2*under 38 Kansas/nebraska

Thats It Folks Go Huskers!gl To All!

Comment

For what its worth, Nu has won 36 straight games against the Jayhawks. KU has an excellent defense this yr & are fired up for this game. Don't see alot of pts scored here unless the turnovers take over. Jayhawks held MU's Smith to 30+ yds rushing last week right after he ripped the Huskers for 200+ on the ground. Good luck with your bet But I'd be very carefull.

Comment

I'm on Kansas as my largest play of the season, so far, but good luck anyway RGS.
                  Every
                  Villain
                  Is
                  Lemons

Comment

Gl This Weekend Rg!!! I Like Your Call On Neb...
                    PLAY EVERY DOG EVERY NIGHT FOR THE EXACT SAME AMOUNT IN BASES....YOUR UNITS WILL GROW...[/B]

Comment

Working...
                    X