Frank.....................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frank.....................

I don't want you to have to do any work on this, but I've noticed that in the past it seems like the offenses are a little cold and not used to running the floor in the NBA. Defense looks pretty solid, but the guys are just off and don't seem to hit many of their shots. Do you know if the unders have hit at a pretty good rate for the first couple of games for each team?

I'm on all 3 unders tonight but not because of that. I wanted to see if you had any quick stats that showed if they typically score low early in the season.

Thanks.

bump

Comment

RJ, UNDERs rule early season. Especially the first game. I like all your unders. To be honest I was going to update my thread earlier today and post the other games as opinions on the UNDERS.

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03
        RJ, UNDERs rule early season. Especially the first game. I like all your unders. To be honest I was going to update my thread earlier today and post the other games as opinions on the UNDERS.

thanks buddy, that's what I like to hear

Comment

RJ, in games where both teams are playing their first game of the season go UNDER 63% of the games.

Last season the games were 7/5 favoring the OVERS. However, last season the average total in those games were 184. This season every game is above that average total.
          Last edited by frankb03; 11-01-2005, 04:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X